Collection Video Nyakumi collection [2023-11-24] [nyakumi_senpai]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Legendsdie

Dec 27, 2021
extended was alright not gonna lie i still prefer the music version the sound ones are alright might just be me though.

Bruh56457

Oct 4, 2023
That wasn't futafied version and the one zui posted was HD.
if u like legit loook at the post below zui chans post u can see a LINK to the same video and its 4k, cmon man look for more then 1 sec bro it aint hard fam, cant believe i gotta spell it out for u

• Angry
Reactions: ShezHex

FrostBurn1

Jan 3, 2020
When did humanity devolve into a fear for Pussies?
If i see one more artist or commenter wanting to remove that stuff i'm gonna burst a nurse
Like genuinely, what is the problem with anything having pussies these days? And what makes a damn asshole more appealing?! I truly don't get it.
i think its the "forbidden fruit" that makes asshole so appealing :love:

Reactions: Nijinda Futatama

ShezHex

Jan 28, 2018
ShezHex here ill help u since its so hard for u to find it lol
Dude. I specifically said Futafied. Thats just the normal one. Did you just forget to read that part? I dont think he made a futafied extended 4k version since its not on the masterlist.

Last edited:

Lord Slug

Mar 21, 2022
If i see one more artist or commenter wanting to remove that stuff i'm gonna burst a nurse
Like genuinely, what is the problem with anything having pussies these days? And what makes a damn asshole more appealing?! I truly don't get it.
its not like im scared of them but when a character has a dick, balls, and vagina all at once it out just looks so weird lol

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Lokipoki69

HungryDonkey

Nov 15, 2020
Most of them are probably insecure gay males. Out of jealously they follow that common mentality (in this day and age) of " if I can't have it, nobody can! "

Reminds me of some infamous 3D artist who used to do great bestiality videos, he did pretty good vaginal penetrations. Well... in every hole.
Then started to get lazy on his second big project, moved to ugly as hell models, boring teasing and lots of useless talking to make it take longer and longer to do and milk the morons who blindly support him. It took him like what 4-5 years something who could be made in what? half a year as much. Back to the point, the nail in the coffin was when he started neglecting entirely vaginal to just make anal, anal, anal. It was clear he shifted that way because it was easier to do and because that kind of people mentioned earlier got dense asking for it.
Now his current scam scheme is a 3D game.

Someone will recognize who im talking about.

WTF man, straight males who like female and horse/donkey are unicorns lately?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote