Collection Video Nyakumi collection [2023-11-24] [nyakumi_senpai]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Zul30

Feb 1, 2023
That's fine, but if Nyakumi adds sound and voices in the future, it would be more than good, it would be excellent.

ShezHex

Jan 28, 2018
I loved this one. Good length and besides the kinda poor rendering at times its a good video.
5 min isnt to bad honestly howevere the music choice was horrible im prob gonna edit it out and put some better music on it and upscale it to 4k 120 fps
Also MissNugget, we will get a 4k version soon, so I would wait for that till you do your edit. Upscaling is REALLY hard on machines, upscaling and increasing FPS for a video thats poorly rendered rn isnt the best idea. Though once you do your edit, would love if you shared it.

MinatoQ1

May 25, 2021
Friends, I'm already learning a lot about MMD and Blender. In April, I'm going on vacation and I'll be posting on Twitter, which is now called futanari music and animation
why don't you post in iwara? literally the home of MMD i guess. This way, more people beside us could see or know you job and give their support! you can post videos, images and update us with posts there too.

Reactions: Ameerkj77
Nov 24, 2023
¿Por qué no publicas en iwara? Literalmente, supongo, el hogar de MMD. ¡De esta manera, más personas a nuestro lado podrán ver o conocer tu trabajo y brindarte su apoyo! También puedes publicar videos, imágenes y actualizarnos con publicaciones allí.
[/CITA]
wat is iwara bro ?

Jhonny_225

Sep 18, 2023
It's a pity nyakumi doesn't want to make more videos about saki getting fucked like she was solo in videos like Kumi Test HD v2, Lewd Review 3 HD [60 fps +], Lewd Side job 2 HD, Futao Unfinished(futao)

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote