Collection Video Nyakumi collection [2023-11-24] [nyakumi_senpai]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

somefuckshit

Jul 17, 2022
"4K Version and Futa x Futa Version coming soon via Masterlist update! 3/4/2024"

Does this mean that the new masterlist will release on 3/4? Or its just updated? Because I don't have access to any of the stuff for it.

Aug 28, 2022
"4K Version and Futa x Futa Version coming soon via Masterlist update! 3/4/2024"

Does this mean that the new masterlist will release on 3/4? Or its just updated? Because I don't have access to any of the stuff for it.
Anyone have updated masterlist?

Here is the current Masterlist.

Zui-chan

Feb 11, 2019
Apparently we won, we will have a Rimjob from Lewd Snack 2, the truth is that this new animation excites me a lot. New WIPS.

View attachment 3428425 View attachment 3428426 View attachment 3428427 View attachment 3428428 View attachment 3428431 View attachment 3428432
To add from the description

"Acheron tries out the popular gym in town! ദ്ദി ˉ͈̀꒳ˉ͈́ )✧

Comment who you want to appear~

1 to 2 more characters will join in... who do you want to see? comment them down, I will pick the most voted! [Only characters that appeared in any of my animations only]

characters on cooldown can't be chosen because they were voted in previous animation. they will be off cooldown after this animation releases. filler animations down't count

Characters on cooldown
Topaz, Kafka & Astolfo"
Patreon post image.png
Gonna be voting for Astolfo every second animation lol

Taskboy

Mar 17, 2021

1 to 2 more characters will join in... who do you want to see? comment them down, I will pick the most voted! [Only characters that appeared in any of my animations only]

characters on cooldown can't be chosen because they were voted in previous animation. they will be off cooldown after this animation releases. filler animations down't count

Characters on cooldown
Topaz, Kafka & Astolfo"
View attachment 3428585
astolfo and luvroid main is my pick

amoamisaki

Aug 25, 2019
astolfo and luvroid main is my pick
Astolfo destroying Miku's po$$y boi while luvroid deep balls inside Astolfo's ass but she's dualdonger so penetrates both Astolfo and Miku, since Miku's possi is wider enough an extra donger fits

Cannot elaborate further just giving some ideas,if nya improve I may redo my sub also heavily reco that to make it true

Oct 13, 2022

Characters on cooldown
Topaz, Kafka & Astolfo"
View attachment 3428585
Bro. We haven't seen the nurse in awhile. We need to see her come back

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote