Collection Video Nyakumi collection [2023-11-24] [nyakumi_senpai]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

100%Nothing

Feb 6, 2019
As far as I remember, only Happy Halloween, LGS3, Oppai Impact, Lewd Magic Show and now this one. Might be forgetting one but it is rare for him to do sadly (and until now only as one or two segments of the video).
Thank you kindly, I'll be getting all of them as soon as possible!
I did think there were more but i suppose not haha

Reactions: willson8287

willson8287

May 23, 2018
Return lo lewd, LGS2 and 1 short in futa dic kok.
Always happy to misremember in times like this. Have to rewatch those since I forgot about the dual-dick portions. Thanks for additions I forgot (and the LGS I got wrong)!

Last edited:
Jul 2, 2022
reminder, nyakumi has a website you can visit where he actually has some categories for his videos, including which ones feature the double-dong. and also for what characters are featured, like akeno, the tall blue haired bimbo lady.

you know she was apparently last featured in a video eight months ago which was the lewd magic show? this is a PROBLEM

• Red Heart
Reactions: willson8287

futalovermasochist

May 31, 2024
Why curvy women like Akeno are always bottom? I wanna see her as top.
Because those brats are always top, I wouldn't like to join Patreon.
If Akeno rapes and tortures hard those brats, I would join his Patreon forever.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Xemnas999

Yossarian045

May 30, 2018
it's just the coomer brainrot.
Mostly this, but the latest vid is a banger, so... maybe not completely rotted yet.

Every time there's a doubledick they ignore golden opportunities for DAP or DVP... c'mon.

Special Delivery is S++ tier to me for not only being one of the few vids to feature DVP, but be the only one amp it up with TVP... camera/scene work in it is solid, too as they're not swapping angles or positions so fast you get a damned seizure...

MissNugget

Feb 17, 2024
Weren't "Lewd it like that", "Le Strip Club" and "VIP Night Club 2" really damn good or was it just me? Very fun videos that gave me similar energy to his older stuff :BootyTime: Your Lewd Treatment wasn't that long ago aswell was it? I don't think it is necessarly a decline, it is just rare for someone to pump constantly stuff that hits all the spots you like. For example new video for me isn't that good because I am not a fan of double penis. Still going to watch it tho :KEK:
ofc there are a few decent ones but none of them really popped out like they did back in the day, when nyakumi starts releasing stuff thats good on a consistent bases then sure ill gladly eat my words

Reactions: Xemnas999

futalovermasochist

May 31, 2024
Definitely, She's one of my faves and it sucks so much that she's almost never a top anymore, she was only ever a top more consistently in Nyakumi's oldest videos like the Futa Police videos and a couple others. Last time I think she was a top was either in Futa Car Sex or Lewd Snack.
There are some, but I need more top Akeno.
Futanari have male genitalia. Male genitalia is for insertion. So people who like futanari want to be inserted.
I need more videos of Akeno inserting. Also, it's better if she wears clothes.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote