Collection Video Nyakumi collection [2023-11-24] [nyakumi_senpai]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

MissNugget

Feb 17, 2024
Maybe...working a real life job?? :WeSmart:
wel considiring the amount of money he takes from people id say the comment you replied to is dief justified, real life job or not its a fact he makes a bunch of money through the people that are subscribe to his patreon, hes videos have been on a decline for a long time now, not saying this video is really bad but the critisms are very justified imo

Reactions: SuperSumi44

willson8287

May 23, 2018
Do we have a list of every Double PP vid they've ever done? I need sustenance for the fact that the next LGS is never going to come out at this point!
As far as I remember, only Happy Halloween, LGS3, Oppai Impact, Lewd Magic Show and now this one. Might be forgetting one but it is rare for him to do sadly (and until now only as one or two segments of the video).

Last edited:
Reactions: Zui-chan

Stephencore

May 3, 2023
wel considiring the amount of money he takes from people id say the comment you replied to is dief justified, real life job or not its a fact he makes a bunch of money through the people that are subscribe to his patreon, hes videos have been on a decline for a long time now, not saying this video is really bad but the critisms are very justified imo
Weren't "Lewd it like that", "Le Strip Club" and "VIP Night Club 2" really damn good or was it just me? Very fun videos that gave me similar energy to his older stuff :BootyTime: Your Lewd Treatment wasn't that long ago aswell was it? I don't think it is necessarly a decline, it is just rare for someone to pump constantly stuff that hits all the spots you like. For example new video for me isn't that good because I am not a fan of double penis. Still going to watch it tho :KEK:

yoimdeath

Oct 18, 2018
Weren't "Lewd it like that", "Le Strip Club" and "VIP Night Club 2" really damn good or was it just me? Very fun videos that gave me similar energy to his older stuff :BootyTime: Your Lewd Treatment wasn't that long ago aswell was it? I don't think it is necessarly a decline, it is just rare for someone to pump constantly stuff that hits all the spots you like. For example new video for me isn't that good because I am not a fan of double penis. Still going to watch it tho :KEK:
I mean yeah they were good, but it doesn't justify an entire month just for a three minute video when previously the monthly total video time was at least 8-10 minutes split between two videos. Still, now it's just ONE FUCKING VIDEO in the entire month that is not even close to half that time, you cannot make any excuse good enough to justify that.

FrostBurn1

Jan 3, 2020
I mean yeah they were good, but it doesn't justify an entire month just for a three minute video when previously the monthly total video time was at least 8-10 minutes split between two videos. Still, now it's just ONE FUCKING VIDEO in the entire month that is not even close to half that time, you cannot make any excuse good enough to justify that.
maybe you missed the messages where Nyakumi claims he lost some project data . now we cant be sure what else was lost but i can guarantee this scene was not in the final product and i wish it was
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Doc_Pie

Nov 24, 2017
Continued to Ms. Neko's post.
Just new images of her, nothing special.

As always she's great! :love:
I think she's kind of like Misaki's personal bodyguard and also her personal Onahole. But that's just a theory.
And does anyone know what the video was at the end?

And a couple more fun emojis mostly from Fusion Misaki
And some more Reactions:
Reaction.gif Reaction2.gif Reaction3.gif

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote