Collection Video Nyakumi collection [2023-11-24] [nyakumi_senpai]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

amoamisaki

Aug 25, 2019
More often than not, increasing the quality of creativity is not a good friend of quantity. I think Nyakumi wanted to keep making 2 videos a month, but with the quality that we have now, it's not possible. But we don't know all the circumstances of working on the videos so maybe there are other reasons.
I kind of +1 Your point of view.
Just that does not seem good to say that "it is not possible" to increase the amount due to quality, when you have creators as Mrbeast who have a consistency just like Nyakumi's and its difference is that its budget exceeds millions of dollars By video, while in turn, perform several projects in which allows a consistent flow of videos, and we already have creators such as Slayedcoom or Nyl2 who in a couple of days do animations within the same quality standard as any other animation performed by themselves.

I understand the higher quality=less quantity logic, but in this case, I do not think it is objective to say that, unless it is really that Nyakumi do things in addition to animation, which if true (nobody knows :l) yeah that could be a fact. But not being able to increase the quantity or even the consistency does not seem true by the actual knowledge we have about Nyakumi.

SuperSumi44

Oct 10, 2022
This can be real or maybe he is trolling...if it's the first thing maybe we didn't loose something valuable, lately this animator is giving us some "less exciting" works ngl the last good one was "Your Lewd Treatment pt 2" don't get me wrong "Lewd It Like That" was good and hot but not enough and at the moment no other video is topping or is gonna top that great video in a long time! :BootyTime:

Zawhoz

Dec 11, 2019
Most recent updates

"I might have to upscale the 480p test render to 4k"
"im gonna try extracting the motion data and transfer them to my week old back up file"
I don't know how it will be in reality, but week old back up file is not so terrible as it seemed before, and wait for the finalization of the project for another 1 or 2 weeks you can.

NihonSucks123

May 21, 2021
Maybe he could find someone who could debug the project. I don't think he'd be comfortable with sharing his assets with anyone though.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote