Collection Video Nyakumi collection [2023-11-24] [nyakumi_senpai]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Little Pawg

Jan 7, 2018
Check the twitter new thing out on iwara this time, but as allways no audio only dogshit music sighhhhhhh...............
And so short... he say that it was going to be a very long proyect maybe theres is another one close to realease?

Mar 8, 2018
And so short... he say that it was going to be a very long proyect maybe theres is another one close to realease?
Idk everyone was expecting the new lewd gameshow.. Huh guess thats a nope atleast for now, but i swear if he realeases gameshow3 and it will be halfassed with music only, im blocking his ass on evey media for the next year and wait for finished videos only cause this makes my anxiety go haywire.

Neyzar060

Aug 27, 2017
Aside from the first theme XD, the music was not out of my taste hahaha.

Looks like Aqua and Miku had their turn doing the casting couch :3

Yes, he is still working on Lewd Game 3, it is not finished yet. I believe he is continuing with it slowly while making other videos.

iliketestes

Mar 17, 2019
when yall asking for sound u asking for VA or sfx? since his work is MMD its always expect music only, bonus for sfx and rare for VA. just to not be let down when he releases a new one

Reactions: slimehorse

Kii-tan

Feb 13, 2019
when yall asking for sound u asking for VA or sfx? since his work is MMD its always expect music only, bonus for sfx and rare for VA. just to not be let down when he releases a new one
Iirc pretty much most or all of last year each new video that was released had sfx. For whatever reason ever since the start of this year the videos stopped having sfx, except for the remasters. Nyakumi's releases since the beginning of this year have been pretty disappointing for me.

Reactions: iliketestes

Neyzar060

Aug 27, 2017
I don't think it is that bad, he is remastering the old vids to the new style while putting them voices ^^ at the same time does the new videos.

I believe he is saving all those sound effects for lewd game 3 ^w^

Hitsuke

Mar 5, 2021
I don't think it is that bad, he is remastering the old vids to the new style while putting them voices ^^ at the same time does the new videos.

I believe he is saving all those sound effects for lewd game 3 ^w^
Espero que esteja certo amigo.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote