Collection Video Nyakumi collection [2023-11-24] [nyakumi_senpai]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

papi_trukis

Mar 31, 2021
Its because hé is Working on the big lewd game 3 and its huge. So every month he make small video until the big one is finish
So for this month of November, will the said video be released? I have that doubt since a few months have passed

laura77889

Sep 16, 2021
dude nyakumi’s last 5 or 6 animations are lazy af like idc about the lore i care about literally the “action” and this last video got that action
barely 1 min… Disappointed.
I feel you... For quite some time I had to cut the videos on my own to make them "fap-able". The lore is nice to have, but it is a constant distraction and should be in a seperate video, where I would gladly watch it. Also, I know its Nyakumis mascot, but every time I see that weird, cringe marshmallow-man, its an instant fun-killer. The best example is in "Retrun to Lewd".
Of course people like me, who dont pay shit for this, shouldnt complain, but I still wanted to share my opinion.

Mar 8, 2018
I feel you... For quite some time I had to cut the videos on my own to make them "fap-able". The lore is nice to have, but it is a constant distraction and should be in a seperate video, where I would gladly watch it. Also, I know its Nyakumis mascot, but every time I see that weird, cringe marshmallow-man, its an instant fun-killer. The best example is in "Retrun to Lewd".
Of course people like me, who dont pay shit for this, shouldnt complain, but I still wanted to share my opinion.
Welp lewd gameshow had it best lore/fun interlocked with action LOTS of action but thats once a year thing but yea i recently feel the content lacking i dunno i feel it going stale, it lacks that something cant realy tell what it is ;/ not to mention the lack of soundeffects lazy lazyyy... last 3-4 works i barely skimmed trough with a "meh" just because of that alone guess its quantity over quality these days :/

Reactions: Nikaido2326

njc6326

May 21, 2017
does anyone know why he does not include sound effects in all videos? I remember that he put the sound effects on all his videos in the past

Last edited:

Caedyn

Dec 26, 2017
Welp lewd gameshow had it best lore/fun interlocked with action LOTS of action but thats once a year thing but yea i recently feel the content lacking i dunno i feel it going stale, it lacks that something cant realy tell what it is ;/ not to mention the lack of soundeffects lazy lazyyy... last 3-4 works i barely skimmed trough with a "meh" just because of that alone guess its quantity over quality these days :/
I mean theyve been releasing an animation every 2 weeks for a while now. A pace like that is going to burn you out eventually.

Reactions: papi_trukis
Mar 8, 2018
does anyone know why he does not include sound effects in all videos? I remember that he put the sound effects on all his videos in the past
Those appear later on EVENTUALY i dunno to revisit to keep the hype up beats me..

I mean theyve been releasing an animation every 2 weeks for a while now. A pace like that is going to burn you out eventually.
Well Duh! but then again its not like someone holds a gun to his head saying "MORE FASTERRRR!!!!!!" dude should know how to manage time, get a break, or just simply slow the pace make less quick shit and more QUALITY content but thats just my opinion i rather wait looonger for better finished stuff (With sounds) than get the burnout scraps. Quality over Quantity my dude. Imaagine if he instead of spam making repetetive quickies without sound and the 4k stuff( which takes up loooots of time) etc put his work into lewd gameshow or other big projects like that, we would be already at episode 5 atleast i bet xD Dunno hes/them spread too far and too thin imho thats bad :/

Reactions: Nikaido2326

rcastillo

May 7, 2021
Hey, I hope this isn't too off topic, but I was thinking of putting up a Strawpoll to see what everyone's favorite Nyakumi animations are.

Edit: So if anyone's interested, here's the link:
Brooooo, and Feline The Blue??? Thats the hottest video ever! The mating press at the end is amazing!

Aug 8, 2021
Brooooo, and Feline The Blue??? Thats the hottest video ever! The mating press at the end is amazing!
Sorry about that, if I make another one I'll make sure to include it as well as Lewd Game Show that I only just now noticed was missing. I do have to say that I liked seeing what other people's favorites are.

Reactions: ryuhatsune
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote