Collection Video Nyakumi collection [2023-11-24] [nyakumi_senpai]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Gindada7

Dec 20, 2020
Are there any mire videos where one of the main three nekos are bottom i know the interview,onlynyans, and futas party everyday?

Vreis

Jul 9, 2017
If this is an out of lane post just let me know.

This is my first time ever touching video editing software, and I couldn't think of any other content that would be more fun to practice with.
Just picked a song, and did my best to cobble something together.
Sharing here might seem odd to some, but this sort of thing is frowned upon on the official artist's discord so I figure this is the best place to see what people think.
Maybe if enough people are interested I can continue to make more, and improve.
I'll also just edit this post if any more are made.

tl;dr Nothing special just made a custom remix video for the people who are into that sort of thing.

Link:

papi_trukis

Mar 31, 2021

This is my first time ever touching video editing software, and I couldn't think of any other content that would be more fun to practice with.
Sharing here might seem odd to some, but this sort of thing is frowned upon on the official artist's discord so I figure this is the best place to see what people think.

tl;dr Nothing special just made a custom remix video for the people who are into that sort of thing.

Link: Mega

Personally, it was wonderful. Hoped you keep doing more editing than my case I will uwu

• Red Heart
Reactions: Vreis

Nyakumi_Akeno

Feb 19, 2021

Sorry for asking, just thought since you have access to the sfw animations...

Is it possible to share them?

Vreis

Jul 9, 2017
Sorry, just a bit curious
I hear there's more... I'm just curious to seeing every sfw animation nyakumi has made so far
Those 6 are the only ones available on his official Discord.
If there's more then I don't know about them.

truckdeluxo

Jan 11, 2021
dude nyakumi’s last 5 or 6 animations are lazy af like idc about the lore i care about literally the “action” and this last video got that action
barely 1 min… Disappointed.

Reactions: Nikaido2326

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
dude nyakumi’s last 5 or 6 animations are lazy af like idc about the lore i care about literally the “action” and this last video got that action
barely 1 min… Disappointed.
Its because hé is Working on the big lewd game 3 and its huge. So every month he make small video until the big one is finish

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote