Collection Video Nyakumi collection [2023-11-24] [nyakumi_senpai]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

liosui200

Jun 8, 2021
I need help, nyakumi has an official page now and the password is needed, I will pass the link of the page

Aug 8, 2021
I'm curious about this website, my guess is that maybe some kind of exclusive content separate from his Patreon is going here, but I hope more details will come out about it soon.

Aug 8, 2021
I saw this last night, an awesome little surprise that I wasn't expecting, Futa Police 3 was long overdue for a remaster.

HungryDonkey

Nov 15, 2020
I saw this last night, an awesome little surprise that I wasn't expecting, Futa Police 3 was long overdue for a remaster.
Easily one of his best videos, would love to see Akeno doing more stuff with her meat rod. More milking machines, urethra insertion, orgasm denial, blue balls, etc.
For example her penis in full black latex covered (like in futa troublemakers video minute 1:50 ) with her urethra plugged deep down getting milked but unable to cum and only feel multiple orgasms. The urethra device have a counter but it fails and didnt unlock so she gets desesperate and find more ways to orgasm in hope of being free. Things didnt work as desired and take her 2 weeks to unlock. The long plug gets removed but no cum is released.
I think the finale can be she going berserk fucking other girls then a demon girl appears and use her serpent tongue and put it deep down in urethra and unblock it then a painfully slow and very thick hard cum jelly leaves slowly and her penis goes soft after that and she is relieved finally.
Feel free to share that idea :ROFLMAO:

Aug 8, 2021
Easily one of his best videos, would love to see Akeno doing more stuff with her meat rod. More milking machines, urethra insertion, orgasm denial, blue balls, etc.
For example her penis in full black latex covered (like in futa troublemakers video minute 1:50 )
Same here, I hope Akeno will have a lead role in future animations too and I like a lot of your ideas, I personally would like to see more things done with their balls (like when Misaki smothered Akeno(?) with them in Up & Down).

Aug 8, 2021
Looks exciting, think this'll be the first time Haru and Yuki get to fuck, Haru and Misaki already have.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote