Collection Video Nyakumi collection [2023-11-24] [nyakumi_senpai]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

virtualfapper

Mar 15, 2020
Is it just me or older animations were snappier. Although the textures now are higher quality and more detailed, the newer animations seem slower paced.

NihonSucks123

May 21, 2021
Is it just me or older animations were snappier. Although the textures now are higher quality and more detailed, the newer animations seem slower paced.
I feel it's the opposite. Nyakumi is switching between scenes faster than he used to - I don't think that's a problem in and of itself.

The only change i didn't like is the fluid simulator he uses for cum. Granted, the older one resembles paint at times but it creates an absolute mess of jizz that i love so much. Lewd Miku and clip #15 in Lewd extended scenes wouldn't be the same without it.

Reactions: Willdebeast

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
I got everything from the Masterlist. I just never made I archive yet because I figure people already download whatever they want from it.

Last edited:

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
Will you make an archive of it? If yes, could you make a Futa x Futa folder?
I'll let other users sort that one out once I send everything. I'm no familiar with Nyakumi stuff and I'm not gonna maintain multiple folders with the same files. I already got other archives to maintain.

Slashboi

Nov 18, 2019
Most likely it's because zippyshare got "region locked" depending where you live. Also for me, that I live in Italy, gives me the 403 error. I use a premium downloader as a "workaround" whenever I have to download from this site.
You can try with that "hide my IP" site. One of the many. It might work.
yeah a free proxy did the trick, thanks

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote