Collection Video Nyakumi collection [2023-11-24] [nyakumi_senpai]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

virtualfapper

Mar 15, 2020
Have to say I agree, this is definitely one of my least favorites to date, it's likely surpassed Futa Troublemakers for that title with me. It was really underwhelming.
Futa Troublemakers is a way better video that I actually enjoyed. Silly, but it makes sense, it has a short story that actually expands the Nyakuza world. This gym video it just feels empty.

Last edited:
Reactions: XinoTrax

Doc_Pie

Nov 24, 2017
Futa Troublemakers is a way better video that I actually enjoyed. Silly, but it makes sense, it has a short story that actually expands the Nyakuza world. This gym video it just feels empty.
Every good anime should have filler episodes. And the beach episod.

• Haha
Reactions: XinoTrax
Aug 8, 2021
I have to agree, while Futa Troublemakers isn't a favorite of mine, I definitely enjoyed it than this most recent Gym video for sure. I don't mind seeing the lore expanded, I actually quite like it, gives things more depth so that it isn't just mindless sex and develops Misaki and the rest of the cast more too.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote