Collection Video Nyakumi collection [2023-11-24] [nyakumi_senpai]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
I dont understand!!! He could have done a double anal or vaginal when the girl was in the arm of the futa. And we didnt see cum in the end when it was futa x futa

rcastillo

May 7, 2021
I dont understand!!! He could have done a double anal or vaginal when the girl was in the arm of the futa. And we didnt see cum in the end when it was futa x futa
it seems that the nyakuza nekos are not allowed to fuck each other... Yuna's reaction confirm that

Reactions: Neyzar060
Aug 8, 2021
Just watched it, I thought it was...alright. Definitely not a not favorite and the ending was just disappointing, I was hoping for more "action".

futarosa

Sep 21, 2020
Nice video, but can somebody tell me why the thin characters never fuck eachother? They always fuck the ultra thicc ones (which I'm not really a fan of, because they look like Squidward after he ate all of the crabby patties)

Aug 12, 2021
Nice video, but can somebody tell me why the thin characters never fuck eachother? They always fuck the ultra thicc ones (which I'm not really a fan of, because they look like Squidward after he ate all of the crabby patties)
Maybe model clipping issues or he just doesnt think it's as hot. That or the lore reason of they cant fuck each other.

Reactions: SuperSumi44

Doroheroro

Feb 9, 2021
Maybe model clipping issues or he just doesnt think it's as hot. That or the lore reason of they cant fuck each other.
Now the lore says that if a neko accidentally gets another neko pregnant their penis figuratively falls off so they can carry the pregnancy. I believe this was supported even in the latest vid when the Nyakuza boss (Yuna) stopped Misaki from fucking Kumi since she wasn't wearing a condom at the time.

• Sad
Reactions: ryuhatsune

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
Why does a lot of people feel disappointed at Lewd Gym 2? Eh, maybe it was just the lack of action but dunno, the video for me was good…. And for reason, gave motivation to do some exercises.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote