Collection Video Nyakumi collection [2023-11-24] [nyakumi_senpai]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Datboi666

Feb 15, 2021
Nah don't get me wrong the video was good, but the cutaway on the final cumshot just rubbed a lot of people the wrong way

Futackerman

Nov 8, 2016
Nice video, but can somebody tell me why the thin characters never fuck eachother? They always fuck the ultra thicc ones (which I'm not really a fan of, because they look like Squidward after he ate all of the crabby patties)
If I'm not mistaken, it's because Nyakumi characters (those with cat ears) lose their penis when they get pregnant. I think it's said in one of those A&Q videos, I don't remember.
That's why the boss girl (the biggest futa) pulls the black haired girl away before she gives the white haired character a creampie. I think.

Reactions: RoninHalo

mmm254

Apr 1, 2018
If I'm not mistaken, it's because Nyakumi characters (those with cat ears) lose their penis when they get pregnant. I think it's said in one of those A&Q videos, I don't remember.
That's why the boss girl (the biggest futa) pulls the black haired girl away before she gives the white haired character a creampie. I think.
Yeah, that's the case. Still, it's not like they can't do anal.

wwwatmenot

Jun 14, 2020
Nyakumis starting to delve into futa x futa more and more which is cringe tbh. Don't get me wrong it's not a new development he did it before but it's just getting really annoying to see. Also hate how the established small dom futa is now playing sub sometimes. It's just a change i dislike a lot and i believe some people feel the same way.

Balasyiania

Oct 18, 2018
Nyakumis starting to delve into futa x futa more and more which is cringe tbh. Don't get me wrong it's not a new development he did it before but it's just getting really annoying to see. Also hate how the established small dom futa is now playing sub sometimes. It's just a change i dislike a lot and i believe some people feel the same way.
Speak for yourself futa x futa is better

Kirrion69

Jan 31, 2022
nah the same old thing gets really boring

fukinwhatever

Jul 15, 2020
It's futa in every animation, its gonna be futa x futa sometimes. Just because you don't like it doesn't make it cringe, and if you don't like an animation watch something else

AK9999999

Nov 23, 2020
It's not a new post, but an update of the 18th June 2021 post, which always contains the newest animation. Kemono updates it as well. The masterlist is updated in the 3rd October 2020 post (The 2nd of every month, i believe).
i see thanks for the info man

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote