Collection Video Nyakumi collection [2023-11-24] [nyakumi_senpai]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Aug 14, 2021
Nya's Patreon has been updated and the video is completed, but it hasn't been uploaded yet. In fact, it was completed two hours ago...
Nevermind, the video's out, albeit a bit later than the Patreon release. Ngl, it was...ok. At least the other half wasn't filler. Also, the ending may imply a sequel...

Kii-tan

Feb 13, 2019
It started off strong, but once again the ending wasn't good. Seems like that's to be expected with Nyakumi nowadays. I'm just glad it had SFX though, so at least that's something. Hopefully that'll continue with future videos. Looks like an Aqua video is next, or at least is in the plans. I just hope we get a Megumin video now that I know he's got a model for her.

Last edited:
Jul 6, 2017
It would be nice if the sequel with Aqua would feature both of them but hey doesn’t matter if its just Aqua. Vid was ok, strong start and mid, but ending was lacking for me. Also anybody know the title of the one at the end? The tanned chick with the golden pasties being pumped by the new girl? I don’t remember that one.

Nvrmd that was the Extra clip with Kumi

Last edited:
Mar 8, 2018
im surprised to see people critiquing nyakumi often here, and i dont mean to call out anyone in particular.
im just a nyakumi enjoyer even if its just one of those dancing videos
Imho critique is necessary for progress and self improvement. But eeeh some ppl preffer to just lie the bad soup is delicious and some straight up say its shit, which one is better? debatable, both spark different reactions both are equaly important.

dajj

Dec 17, 2018
Excuse me, if I subscribe to Nyakumi's patreon and join a Discord sponsor-only group, when I unsubscribe, will I also quit the sponsor-only group?

(Sorry, English is not my native language)

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote