Collection Video Nyakumi collection [2023-11-24] [nyakumi_senpai]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
Excuse me, if I subscribe to Nyakumi's patreon and join a Discord sponsor-only group, when I unsubscribe, will I also quit the sponsor-only group?

(Sorry, English is not my native language)
Yes, however..If you close Discord and unsubscribe to Nyakumi's Patreon. You won't get kick out, they have to manually kick you out of the sponsor-only group in Discord. That one loophole I've been abusing from this Bot integration into Discord channels.

Teddybear91

Apr 5, 2019
Does anyone know how to get access to Nyakumi World? It requires a password:unsure: Do you need to be subscribed to his Patreon in order to receive the password?

Dante5414

May 21, 2018
I want to see more futanari dick frotting in the same onahole with each cock fighting for release towards the hole at the end of it while they both start from the bottom and thrust up vertically at the same time or each having a different pacing thrust. I think this doesn't happen in animation a lot maybe because it's probably really damn hard to do. Maybe I'm asking too much but damn it sure is frustrating not to see it more often in futanari animations. Will have to be satisfied with several second loops at best.

Jul 6, 2017
With a Darkness, Aqua and Megumin model it would be funny if Nyakumi found time to make a Wiz and a Slyvia one too.

The fairly recent Jabami Yumeko one looks nice as well, wonder what new stuff’s brewing?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote