Collection Video Nyakumi collection [2023-11-24] [nyakumi_senpai]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

MasterJ360

Apr 20, 2022
Same here about the music choices. Its not supposed to be an AMV, but its steering in that direction. Just wish Nya could stick to generic softer themes, but overall the animation was great. I got that fixture hunger of a dummy thick Mona finally satisfied and seeing Raiden's bubble butt pounding her was amazing and ofc futa x futa was a huge +. I think a sound version could remedy the over the top music, but for now just fap in piece with mute or use other sounds while playing the video.

somefuckshit

Jul 17, 2022
Personally I think the vids are too short to get a good fap in, (as someone already said, trying to cram in random angles and 1,000 positions in 3 min), I really hope he adds more futa x futa train vids or just futa x futa in general, and hopefully the three musketeers gets the D which I don't think is gonna happen anytime soon. I have no complaint about the music choice because I really like them and don't enjoy the vids with sound and voice overs, idk but its like a turn off for me, just my opinion tho I'm pretty sure others would disagree with me lol. If anyone has the masterlist, pls send because Im thinking of buying his pateron but I don't think its worth it at the same time just to wait for 2 more weeks of an unsatisfied video.

Legendsdie

Dec 27, 2021
I think the solid mark would be 5 to ten minutes one of my favorite to this day is then up and down one if he could use that as the base it would work wonders

Reactions: SuperSumi44
Aug 8, 2021
Same here about the music choices. Its not supposed to be an AMV, but its steering in that direction. Just wish Nya could stick to generic softer themes, but overall the animation was great. I got that fixture hunger of a dummy thick Mona finally satisfied and seeing Raiden's bubble butt pounding her was amazing and ofc futa x futa was a huge +. I think a sound version could remedy the over the top music, but for now just fap in piece with mute or use other sounds while playing the video.
I don't mind the music personally, it kind of enhances it for me since Nya's animations go against some of the standard "conventions" of NSFW content. I hope we'll get a sound version of Oppai Impact eventually as I also really enjoyed it. As for the last part, I sometimes take the videos and cut out the filler parts and leave in only the "action" when "enjoying" Nya's stuff.

Aug 8, 2021
Another Catbros project. I would love to tweet him a script I have in development, although I feel like he/she won't read it. either way it looks very promising.
His DMs are open so I don think there's any harm in trying, but I do wish he was a little more clear about what feedback is being taken into consideration and interact with his audience a tiny bit more.

Aug 28, 2022
His DMs are open so I don think there's any harm in trying, but I do wish he was a little more clear about what feedback is being taken into consideration and interact with his audience a tiny bit more.
maybe this week I'll finish writing it, polish it and send it with Nyakumi senpai, I hope that at least he/she will read it and just maybe turn it into an animation.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote