Collection Video Nyakumi collection [2023-11-24] [nyakumi_senpai]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Archer9999

Nov 30, 2022
I hope so too, if it ever happens Akeno should be first in line as she's likely been fucked by Misaki more than anyone else so seeing a role reversal would be really hot to me.
It's just my expectations but I think akeno has high chance to be the first one who can fuck Misaki

She already had Two video about that's ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

But on other side I think the first bottom neko we will have is Yuki

Misaki will fuck her as revenge so soon (≖ ͜ʖ≖)

Reactions: M0med27

virtualfapper

Mar 15, 2020
It's just my expectations but I think akeno has high chance to be the first one who can fuck Misaki

She already had Two video about that's ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

But on other side I think the first bottom neko we will have is Yuki

Misaki will fuck her as revenge so soon (≖ ͜ʖ≖)
I think plausible characters for that scenario would be Akeno, Haru, Kumi.

Akeno has been close to do so several times. Haru mainly because she's rogue. Kumi is mysterious and seems to seduce Misaki very easily. Not that it takes much for Misaki to get horny though.

I don't see the main 3 and boss Yuna doing it with each other because of the risk of loosing their futa powers. And Yuki seems to be the most responsible. She watches over the other two and also is keeping Misaki in check because her special juice is what makes the futa potions.

So it would most likely be a human girls that drinks futa potions. But who knows maybe Nyakumi sempai decides to go wild and actually have another neko do Misaki.

Reactions: Oren45

Doroheroro

Feb 9, 2021
I have a very important question for those who are in Nyakumi's Discord group. What kind of content and things does Nyakumi senpai upload?
Links to his patreon content depending on your pledge, some extra nsfw renders and mini dance animations that you can only find on his discord and a game managed by a discord bot where you can collect neko coins from playing. You can use the coins to buy a 4th vip for some of his animations before they come out, wallpapers and other goofy stuff.

Last edited:

Archer9999

Nov 30, 2022
Links to his patreon content depending on your pledge, some extra nsfw renders and mini dance animations that you can only find on his discord and a game managed by a discord bot where you can collect neko coins from playing. You can use the coins to buy a 4th vip for some of his animations before they come out, wallpapers and other goofy stuff.
This is the best service I heard from an Patreon artist Nyakumi definitely build different :)

Reactions: XinoTrax
Aug 8, 2021
Well. If I remember correctly, yumiko is a fusion of the three classic nekos. Which means that technically, misaki, yuki, and aiko all got fucked at the same time.
Correct, I believe the first time you see them fuse is in Nyakuza Superstar and you see them again as the host of all three Lewd Games Shows.

Reactions: SuperSumi44

somefuckshit

Jul 17, 2022
Well. If I remember correctly, yumiko is a fusion of the three classic nekos. Which means that technically, misaki, yuki, and aiko all got fucked at the same time.
nah that doesn't cut it. I want to visually see all three of them individually railed and broken in, it's still not a win in my book.

Reactions: Gindada7

virtualfapper

Mar 15, 2020
I don't think it counts. It was Misaki reviewing a script and not an actual event.

I knew it was weird they were not noticing Haru's ears and the stolen necklace. And Yumiko isn't supposed to be like a Super Saiyan god like being? Then I realized it was part of the review and not a real event.

In real world Yumiko overwhelms Haru easily. She can only fuck them fused if they allow it. And the 3 nekos tend to be the doms when treating the lewd virus and when just having fun, not the other way around. Does Misaki getting horny would still cause the fusion to fail?

But if Haru actually fucks them fused you could view the fusion as a whole different character. And of course is wouldn't be actually Misaki. Anyways Misaki is not getting fucked any soon, pretty sure Nyakumi is having fun delaying it and teasing about it now that everyone is asking for it.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote