Collection Video Nyakumi collection [2023-11-24] [nyakumi_senpai]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Aug 14, 2021
I hope they stay away from the AI Enhance stuff in the future. I think they did it for Lewd Review 2 as an alternate download but it just looked really bad. Also Lewd Review 3 so far is looking fantastic.
Do you know the approximate release date of Lewd Review 3?

faresfares

Oct 5, 2019
I hope they stay away from the AI Enhance stuff in the future. I think they did it for Lewd Review 2 as an alternate download but it just looked really bad. Also Lewd Review 3 so far is looking fantastic.
never heard of that, do you have a link for the AI version?

maximovich

May 20, 2019
I think so too, it doesn't seem like much at first, but damn the enhanced framerate makes the entire thing SO much hotter!
hahaha there is no such thing as AI in that video, the video was simply rendered at 60fps instead of 30fps, a process that takes twice as long and whose resulting file size is twice as large

Aug 8, 2021
hahaha there is no such thing as AI in that video, the video was simply rendered at 60fps instead of 30fps, a process that takes twice as long and whose resulting file size is twice as large
Maybe not, but I know it makes them so much more enjoyable to watch. Just sucks that they apparently take forever to render so we might not get them quite as often because of it.

Edit: Apparently it is possible to improve video framerate with AI, but that may or may not have been the case here.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote