Collection Video Nyakumi collection [2023-11-24] [nyakumi_senpai]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Jul 6, 2017
I just had a thought. Wouldn't it be crazy if nyakumi did comms?

Nah commissions are a double edged sword.

On one hand people could get what they want (through voting which sucks because its the lottery or single paid commissions) and the other it can incentivize laziness and makes the creator creatively bankrupt by just relying on commissions or suggestions to make content and maybe a cause for them to leave future personal works in the the back burner.

TL/DR Let him make his own projects.

Reactions: NexusMaster
Aug 8, 2021
Nah commissions are a double edged sword.

On one hand people could get what they want (through voting which sucks because its the lottery or single paid commissions) and the other it can incentivize laziness and makes the creator creatively bankrupt by just relying on commissions or suggestions to make content and maybe a cause for them to leave future personal works in the the back burner.

TL/DR Let him make his own projects.
I agree, I think the easiest way to prevent laziness if he were to accept comms would be to only do them periodically instead of always having them open. That way, he could still no his own thing while also giving fans what they want as well. It's not a bad idea, just one that shouldn't always take priority over what he wants to do.

Not to mention, we already have three videos as a result of fan requests so it's not as if he isn't listening, though I have no idea how much of it he takes into consideration.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote