Collection Video Nyakumi collection [2023-11-24] [nyakumi_senpai]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

virtualfapper

Mar 15, 2020
Nah commissions are a double edged sword.

On one hand people could get what they want (through voting which sucks because its the lottery or single paid commissions) and the other it can incentivize laziness and makes the creator creatively bankrupt by just relying on commissions or suggestions to make content and maybe a cause for them to leave future personal works in the the back burner.

TL/DR Let him make his own projects.
The creativity bankrupted long ago. Just look at the bellow average quality of theses releases. I could only consider it fair to payers if this was side content being relieased on top of a bigger project (like LGS4) but doens't seems the case.

Jul 6, 2017
I agree, I think the easiest way to prevent laziness if he were to accept comms would be to only do them periodically instead of always having them open. That way, he could still no his own thing while also giving fans what they want as well. It's not a bad idea, just one that shouldn't always take priority over what he wants to do.

Not to mention, we already have three videos as a result of fan requests so it's not as he isn't listening, though I have no idea how much of it he takes into consideration.
Yeah the middle ground seems like a good option you are correct. I feel like a jaded old man due to scummy artist LOL.

The creativity bankrupted long ago. Just look at the bellow average quality of theses releases. I could only consider it fair to payers if this was side content being relieased on top of a bigger project (like LGS4) but doens't seems the case.
While I do agree with you somewhat going 100% commissions would be bad, we gotta let the man cook. He does tend to listen evidenced by fan sub works he’s done. We’ll see how it goes. Hopefully he does release LGS4 soon and maybe have more uses for his Yelan model :love:. Futao was the last one I liked personally. :sneaky:

Aug 26, 2020
Guys l have problem l have a video is Nyakumi's hmv but its quality so low how can i improve its quality
did u download the or found the video randomly or did u get it from the masterlist?
every video on the master list is the highest quality u can get from every one of nyakumis released videos.
in case u dont know it gets updated every month and posted in this thread, heres the lastest one

Douku

Oct 5, 2019
Quick Question for the archivers: Having added all the links from the masterlist above, I excluded all the 4K/UHD/QHD versions of the videos on MEGA. I ended up with 216 videos (including variations), do I have all the videos? I just want the HD versions and their variations...

Very sorry if this is dumb, hopefully this is allowed in this sort of thread lol

Aug 28, 2022
Had some fun at the beach, I wonder if anyone wants to see it...
View attachment 2704666 View attachment 2704661 View attachment 2704662 View attachment 2704664 Honestly, the video seems fine to me, however, I expected a little more... Above all, there was repetition of scenes and I feel that there could have been more time for other poses... Although of course what I yearn for the most for Akeno to give rimjob to any neko again... I love it when Nyakumi does that.

Aug 8, 2021
I thought it was alright, not spectacular but I still enjoyed it overall. Music this time around was a little strange to me, I guess it's because I've heard this same track used in other PMVs I've seen so it had me thinking of those as I watched it. The action was still hot though I'll always prefer Misaki with black hair over anything else. I liked seeing Akeno throat Misaki's dick like a pro, was the highlight for me.

100%Nothing

Feb 6, 2019
Heh c'mon guys have you not seen this meme? I recognize this song from anywhere!

"The word 'rum' and the word 'death' mean the same thing to you!"

download.gif

On the video though, standard Nyakumi quality, nice belly bulge, not worth the wait though as there's nothing here we haven't seen before really, i'd gladly wait longer for more story based stuff, i think it's a nice mix.

Reactions: King of Crimson
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote