Collection Video Nyakumi collection [2024-09-21] [nyakumi_senpai]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Mar 28, 2020
Is anyone else dissatisfied with Nyakumi's latest masterlists?
They basically consist of "only" [Futafied] and 4K versions.
I miss him doing alternate cameras like he did in "Your Lewd Treatment 2"

cjmydog

Jun 14, 2023
He felt that he could get away with 1 animation a month for $5000 and he took full advantage of it. No more Lewd Game Show either, now it's 5-minute animations that sometimes are just 4 movements looped for 30 seconds, like the recent Casting Couch 4 or Party Till We Die.

SuperSaki44

Formerly 'SuperSumi44'
Oct 10, 2022
Is anyone else dissatisfied with Nyakumi's latest masterlists?
They basically consist of "only" [Futafied] and 4K versions.
I miss him doing alternate cameras like he did in "Your Lewd Treatment 2"
The alternate view was only for that vid if i'm not mistaken :unsure:

Any video before or after that didn't had it.

Reactions: Taskboy

g4bs0uz42222

Mar 31, 2023
Im interested in the full sounds vid nyakumi talked about. Hopefully it releases together with the new one.
Also, he said the new video will be different from the usual, I wonder what he means by that. :whistle:

Aug 28, 2022
New WIPS

WIP update 3
+Added New outfits for Akeno and Komi shuuko
+Added Brand New Futa Cock model for variety ;3
+More details to Pussy/bootyhole to better match each others plumpyness x3 before the booty hole was not very visible so with this update, it's more visible and plump to match the Vag.
The Vag also got updated to make it slightly more "real" while keeping the plump anime style.

the project is a bit behind schedule due to the new updates so it might release a bit later than usual~

Animation: "Blow my mind" will be getting full sounds very soon.
Should I might remaster the animation with updated models and new characters? doing so will take up animation time and will likely delay next project by a few days. Or I can just release with updated audio and release..what do you think?

Animation [WIP + Updates] - 4.png Animation [WIP + Updates] - 3.png Animation [WIP + Updates] - 2.png Animation [WIP + Updates] - 1.png

g4bs0uz42222

Mar 31, 2023
New WIPS

WIP update 3
+More details to Pussy/bootyhole to better match each others plumpyness x3 before the booty hole was not very visible so with this update, it's more visible and plump to match the Vag.
The Vag also got updated to make it slightly more "real" while keeping the plump anime style.

the project is a bit behind schedule due to the new updates so it might release a bit later than usual~

Should I might remaster the animation with updated models and new characters? doing so will take up animation time and will likely delay next project by a few days. Or I can just release with updated audio and release..what do you think?

View attachment 3967097 View attachment 3967098 View attachment 3967099 View attachment 3967100
Man, thats great, everything about this update is great (considering I dont really care much about the delay). Blow my mind just had to have a remake
And the 4th image... Thats actually what its all about:)

Zombeesay

Jan 21, 2024
New WIPS

WIP update 3

View attachment 3967097 View attachment 3967098 View attachment 3967099 View attachment 3967100
Woooooow! :love::love::love:
In the last photo, akeno is incredibly cute:love::love::love::love:

Oct 13, 2022
New WIPS

WIP update 3

This looks like it's about to be a long video with the scenes we be seeing

Reactions: SuperSaki44

SuperSaki44

Formerly 'SuperSumi44'
Oct 10, 2022
New WIPS

WIP update 3

This is fantastic!! Great news!!! :PogChamp:

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote