Collection Video Nyakumi collection [2024-09-21] [nyakumi_senpai]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Zul30

Feb 1, 2023
New WIPS

WIP update 3
+Added New outfits for Akeno and Komi shuuko
+Added Brand New Futa Cock model for variety ;3
+More details to Pussy/bootyhole to better match each others plumpyness x3 before the booty hole was not very visible so with this update, it's more visible and plump to match the Vag.
The Vag also got updated to make it slightly more "real" while keeping the plump anime style.

the project is a bit behind schedule due to the new updates so it might release a bit later than usual~

Animation: "Blow my mind" will be getting full sounds very soon.
Should I might remaster the animation with updated models and new characters? doing so will take up animation time and will likely delay next project by a few days. Or I can just release with updated audio and release..what do you think?

View attachment 3967097 View attachment 3967098 View attachment 3967099 View attachment 3967100
20240827_123512.jpg

Aug 14, 2021
New WIPS

WIP update 3
+Added New outfits for Akeno and Komi shuuko
+Added Brand New Futa Cock model for variety ;3
+More details to Pussy/bootyhole to better match each others plumpyness x3 before the booty hole was not very visible so with this update, it's more visible and plump to match the Vag.
The Vag also got updated to make it slightly more "real" while keeping the plump anime style.

the project is a bit behind schedule due to the new updates so it might release a bit later than usual~

Animation: "Blow my mind" will be getting full sounds very soon.
Should I might remaster the animation with updated models and new characters? doing so will take up animation time and will likely delay next project by a few days. Or I can just release with updated audio and release..what do you think?

View attachment 3967097 View attachment 3967098 View attachment 3967099 View attachment 3967100
Man, LGS4 is gonna rock with these upgrades

Aug 28, 2022

yoimdeath

Oct 18, 2018
Someone asked that question on Discord, the answer was that it's going to be delayed for a week. Because there are still poses and characters missing to complete the video.
I at least have some hope for this video, but lets say even if it is really good, it still won't solve the main issue which is getting back to that 2 videos a month schedule while STILL maintaining quality. Regardless, I'm excited for brazillian miku.

Reactions: willson8287
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote