Collection Video Nyakumi collection [2024-09-21] [nyakumi_senpai]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

F10Ace

Jul 1, 2021
Isn’t the Miku animation the same one as the “Blow my Mind” from a year ago? That’s what you guys are waiting for?
It's a "Remake" meaning it will have sound and va. Normally it's with the original characters but this time it's with a different one (instead of Kafka it's Brazilian Miku which is a w imo) and no this is not the video we were waiting for. The one we are waiting for is going to come out (presumably in a week)

F10Ace

Jul 1, 2021
Besides I think I can be wrong about this part but Nyakumi said that remakes are back so they will appear more often. (I have no clue if it's a monthly bases or longer regardless I'm excited for more if they do continue)

Last edited:

Kii-tan

Feb 13, 2019
Am i the only one a little disappointed that Kafka was replaced? Brazilian Miku is nice, but I would've loved to have the sfx video with Kafka, and then have Brazilian Miku in a completely new video.
I hope if we get a sfx version of Casting Couch 3, which is my favorite in a long while, that they don't replace Ilulu.

Anon44_799

Nov 12, 2023
Am i the only one a little disappointed that Kafka was replaced? Brazilian Miku is nice, but I would've loved to have the sfx video with Kafka, and then have Brazilian Miku in a completely new video.
I hope if we get a sfx version of Casting Couch 3, which is my favorite in a long while, that they don't replace Ilulu.
Little changes, all we can do its put the audio down the Kafka Version… and I hope don't change Ilulu and just change her appearance, or maybe other New Character with same type of body because don't remember a character with same proportion of ilulu, anyways its always good news have than they have return the Full Sound.
Captura de pantalla 2024-09-02 a la(s) 5.19.45 a. m..png

Estronix

Jan 21, 2022
Yeah I have the EXACT same sentiment

These are like the only good vids from what I call the 3rd iteration of nyakumi content. When he finally uses blender, I'll call that 4th gen.
This made me wonder what's the best era of Nyakumi?

godslayer666

Oct 19, 2023
Did nyakumi make a arlecchino vid? if so is there a link? I tried to go to the first page but nothing there and i’m on mobile so scrolling through 200+ pages … yea

XTaimatsuX

Oct 11, 2019
Did nyakumi make a arlecchino vid? if so is there a link? I tried to go to the first page but nothing there and i’m on mobile so scrolling through 200+ pages … yea
He did but it was a short like a short ass sample video of Arlecchino pouding Furina

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote