2.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Igneel1

The Slayer's Time Is Now
Game Compressor
Jul 1, 2017
im having trouble with the application size It doesn't even show the start game option
The game doesn't have any resolution choice and opens in a default resolution the start and option seems to be merging at the bottom near the taskbar, just do this Go to taskabar settings and check the automatically hide taskbar in tablet mode

Reactions: GuroMangaSan

Zappyboi

Oct 1, 2018
Looks promising, I hope it's will continue till the end. Very like this art style and 1000% side-scroller

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
Seems like it's gonna be more guro than H, like WAY more. Okay, it's just a guro ryona game.

Litoningu

Oct 1, 2018
Five star general: "Is there any strategic advantage to making our bio-weapons look like Japanese schoolgirls?"
Head researcher: "Yes"
Five star general: "Well what is it?"
Head researcher: "Yes?"
Research helper: Sir, about that, report said the hostile subjects seems more distracted when encountered with attractive woman and far lesser aggressive, this will give a better opportunity for our weapon to finish them off!

Five star general: That's make sense, I approve this project, you better make them cost effective while you're at it.

Research helper: We observed that close combat is a very effective way to dispose them without significant cost, instead of armed her with full military arsenal, we decide that a single plank of big iron sword will proof to be as effective as firearm to them. Also, the armor will be plain fabric you can find any corner of the street which also easily replace as the more our weapon get her skin exposure, the better that hostile will become more distracted, the need of durability is no more, we don't waste a single nanosteel-fiber just to knit her a uniform, it's phenomenal!

Five star general: I'm convinced, now carry on and don't disappointed me. * leave *

Head researcher: You never let me down, I'm proud of ya.

Research helper: All in a day works, sir.

Head researcher: And don't forget to send out drones to scout our weapon to gather her combat data and the interaction with hostile subjects, this is very crucial.

Research helper: For research propose, sir ?

Head researcher: For research propose.

===============================

I pull this joke far more than I intended, this looks very dragged but whatever, I need to get them out of my head lol

Hopefully guro and gore will be more of a droplet or assets rather then actual part of a gameplay, this genre are never my kink and their game have a nice art work even tho the basic animation are a little bit clanky, would be a shame to not be able to play one myself :KEK:

Mand21

Nov 25, 2020
Um, so this is basically going to be a combat rape game, but does not yet have any sex scenes?

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
(1) Maybe just my opinion...but....the picture of the MC covering the left side of the map actually makes it harder to play. You have less screen to see the monsters from that direction. It would be good to either have the option to remove it when we want to do so, or to have it off of the map completely, in the black area that isn't even being used.

(2) Controls: The "E" button being used to open doors would be cool if I were using "WASD" to move, but I'm not doing that since there are no attack and jump buttons on the right side of the keyboard. I'm having to use the arrow keys to move (which is fine) and use the attack and jump buttons on the left. Maybe add an option to change the controls to however we want. And if not possible, then at least move the action button from "E" to somewhere near the attack and jump button...and/or add an attack and jump button to maybe "KL" or "NM."

Just a few suggestions, in case the dev reads this...

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes