2.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Fly'earth

Mar 8, 2021

10 de março de 2021 15:32

Whiskaz

May 24, 2023
im not a type of person who like guro but man this game took my interest but after i see on ci-en is this game have version v0-2? since i saw some kind of similar game at the dev ci-en site and it was already v1.0 am i miss something?

Whiskaz

May 24, 2023
wait nvm only the title not updated yet but the file is v1.0 and for whoever have the authority for this thread to change the title version

Omae wa shinda

May 25, 2020
Research helper: Sir, about that, report said the hostile subjects seems more distracted when encountered with attractive woman and far lesser aggressive, this will give a better opportunity for our weapon to finish them off!

Five star general: That's make sense, I approve this project, you better make them cost effective while you're at it.

Research helper: We observed that close combat is a very effective way to dispose them without significant cost, instead of armed her with full military arsenal, we decide that a single plank of big iron sword will proof to be as effective as firearm to them. Also, the armor will be plain fabric you can find any corner of the street which also easily replace as the more our weapon get her skin exposure, the better that hostile will become more distracted, the need of durability is no more, we don't waste a single nanosteel-fiber just to knit her a uniform, it's phenomenal!

Five star general: I'm convinced, now carry on and don't disappointed me. * leave *

Head researcher: You never let me down, I'm proud of ya.

Research helper: All in a day works, sir.

Head researcher: And don't forget to send out drones to scout our weapon to gather her combat data and the interaction with hostile subjects, this is very crucial.

Research helper: For research propose, sir ?

Head researcher: For research propose.

===============================

I pull this joke far more than I intended, this looks very dragged but whatever, I need to get them out of my head lol

Hopefully guro and gore will be more of a droplet or assets rather then actual part of a gameplay, this genre are never my kink and their game have a nice art work even tho the basic animation are a little bit clanky, would be a shame to not be able to play one myself :KEK:
High Executive: You disappointed me with the end result. The girl proved to be useless with so much beheading and eaten alive by monstrosity. She only secured a kill after dying 100 times.

Head researcher : But sir isn't she still alive and well after dying so much, it is so cost effective much less no resources is use at all except the girl somehow mutated and still alive after getting her head chomp off and mutilated into half. She work better than the most soldiers available now and given much time, she will have absolutely high training skill comparable to trained veteran and she is immortal!

High Executive : Immortal you said? I want bioweapon that I can "control" not a undying weapon. Umbrella managed to sell their Tyrants because they are durable to certain extent! NOT IMMORTAL! The general who approved your project has been replaced and sent to other frontline where he won't see the day again. I assumed you can terminated your project easily.

Head researcher : Well we could just use mind control chip inside her brain and control her that way?

High Executive : Assuming EMP doesn't fry the chip and you just asking her to gone rogue. Nevermind then, i found a buyer who are "special" in certain taste and he always want unbrokenable doll. Patch her up, dress her well, she will be sent to him ASAP.

Head researcher : -defeated- yes sir...

High Executive : I hope your next project won't disappoint me again.

• Haha
Reactions: Litoningu
2.30 star(s) 3 Votes