Aug 10, 2020
Funny statement considering he build his reputation with BG characters and no one cares about overwatch anymore, even him doing less and less animations with them is Just the nail in the coffin
He literally released a video with Widow.. how are people not caring about Overwatch ? The game, yes, but not futa videos.

Reactions: Bega81Froa

GigaCocka69

Feb 12, 2021
Both OW and BG3 mommies are epic and based and redpilled. It's good that new games with new characters come out. Variety is good. The only thing that needs to deliver is the animation quality, which Nyl2 never disappoints with. My position is the only correct one because I'm always right.

Adson123

Jun 29, 2020
He literally released a video with Widow.. how are people not caring about Overwatch ? The game, yes, but not futa videos.
Thats the point, people actually just care about widowmaker and tracer,mercy still gets requested sometimes but thats just it,meanwhile BG3 Nyl didnt even used the main gjrls yet and its on fire

Feb 14, 2019
i wouldnt say same quality because every artist is different but there is very good ones like rescraft, hydrafxx and madruga3d.
I was perhaps thinking more the style, shapes, sizes and visual quality, i already know those creators but no one who doe's huge dick males like Nyl does with futas. But ty anyway.

Reactions: xxxDreamZzz

Laezel

Jun 5, 2019
I was perhaps thinking more the style, shapes, sizes and visual quality, i already know those creators but no one who doe's huge dick males like Nyl does with futas. But ty anyway.
there is noone like this. Huge dong males only generalbutch comes to mind. Maybe a few italessio pieces..Anix if u like multiple penetration with semi big cocks.

RTG$02

Mar 3, 2021
February 2024 Daily Animation Challenge Compilation

Animation List:

Compilation:

I put together another little compilation again!
Just like last time it's so I have something to point to that summarizes the whole event. And it's kinda fun.
I was also able to collaborate with a graphic designer to make the banner and some other materials I might use in the future so I didn't have to waste time on that stuff. I did, however, decide to use an hour to make a little animated intro out of the banner. The thought occurred to me that 2D animation is just 3D animation without a D, so why not just use Blender? Surprisingly enough it worked out quite smoothly. I just put all of the layers into the 3D space as planes, sorted them with a little z-depth, and then animated them like normal with orthographic. I thought there would be some sort of catch... but nope. No catch.
We definitely have more great artists who would like to participate in the challenge in the future, but we're just not sure when that's going to be yet. I really liked doing the CYOA style thing though, even though it nearly killed me, so maybe that will make a come-back at some point.

Last edited:

Thicc Lord

Purveyor of Assets
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
Thread Rule #1 violation: off-topic
Keep conversations on topic, any continued discussions that derail the conversation will be removed and repeat offenders will receive a thread ban.

RT5X

Aug 15, 2021
February 2024 Daily Animation Challenge Compilation

Animation List:

MEGA
Compilation:

MEGA
I put together another little compilation again!
Just like last time it's so I have something to point to that summarizes the whole event. And it's kinda fun.
I was also able to collaborate with a graphic designer to make the banner and some other materials I might use in the future so I didn't have to waste time on that stuff. I did, however, decide to use an hour to make a little animated intro out of the banner. The thought occurred to me that 2D animation is just 3D animation without a D, so why not just use Blender? Surprisingly enough it worked out quite smoothly. I just put all of the layers into the 3D space as planes, sorted them with a little z-depth, and then animated them like normal with orthographic. I thought there would be some sort of catch... but nope. No catch.
We definitely have more great artists who would like to participate in the challenge in the future, but we're just not sure when that's going to be yet. I really liked doing the CYOA style thing though, even though it nearly killed me, so maybe that will make a come-back at some point.
Man I love these challenges :D
I get hyped whenever they're announced <3

Excited for the next one!

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes