HORZEKOK

Aug 2, 2020
I reworked my little Syndels amateur project (i insist on amateur cause i never done this before, dont expect too much)
I tried too made up a story around Syndel/Cassie/Sonia nyl’s scene with everything i could find…

Give me your feedback :
Mega
Super fucking awesome work, man!
In my perfect sequel Cassie and Sonia wanking themselves into oblivion watching Sindel's leaking futameat dangle, as her ass getting ruined by Motaro's superior horsecock. If someone woukd make such a vid i'd be sooo happy.:devilish:

vagenrullar

May 10, 2020
i wish nyl made an alt angle at the end where tracer is being facefucked just to see her face expressions, or POV to see widows face expressions
I believe not showing Tracer's face being facefucked was intentional. It just wouldn't look good due to the fact that the cock is simply too big and a dislocated jaw is hardly sexy.

JAV4Life

Aug 27, 2018
kissing is just pretty difficult to animate. love or hate the game, check out mass effect andromeda's kissing scenes. range from anywhere between completely hidden by the face/camera angle, almost no mouth movement, to gentle pecks with tiny lip bites. now this is a multi-million dollar company working on this, so imagine the difficulty for one person.

Adson123

Jun 29, 2020
kissing is just pretty difficult to animate. love or hate the game, check out mass effect andromeda's kissing scenes. range from anywhere between completely hidden by the face/camera angle, almost no mouth movement, to gentle pecks with tiny lip bites. now this is a multi-million dollar company working on this, so imagine the difficulty for one person.
To be fair, that whole game is a mess, nothing works as it should, but your argument is still valid, involve too much subtle animation and usually the devs dont have the time

gumpy101

Feb 7, 2019
Its been like, what, almost 2 years since he worked on it? Pretty sure that tells you all you need to know about whether its gonna come out.
Elder Scrolls 6 was announced 5 years ago, pretty sure that tells you all you need to know whether its gunna come out. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I joke I joke, but still, It's a damn shame he hasn't done anything with it, at the very least, he could be reworking it as his style and direction has changed a lot since then, so it'll probably be worth it to just rework it from scratch.

RTG$02

Mar 3, 2021
May 2023 Pin-ups: Widow Condom Fill

If she just gave up her life of crime, OnlyFans would make a great career path for her.
I did a similar concept to the condom filling with Junker Queen but I wanted to revisit it with a different approach. Something I'm trying to work on with all of this phone camera style footage is practicing the 'perfect imperfects'. The shot needs to look like it isn't set up by a professional, but at the same time it still has to look good. I've noticed a lot of great animators are good at this as it seems to make you aware of the flaws while dwelling on the positive aspects. It's really challenging because it's very easy to teeter too far in either direction. However it's something you can apply to other disciplines, like animation. A character tripping over their words or fumbling a ball for example.

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
May 2023 Pin-ups: Widow Condom Fill
Archive Link

If she just gave up her life of crime, OnlyFans would make a great career path for her.
I did a similar concept to the condom filling with Junker Queen but I wanted to revisit it with a different approach. Something I'm trying to work on with all of this phone camera style footage is practicing the 'perfect imperfects'. The shot needs to look like it isn't set up by a professional, but at the same time it still has to look good. I've noticed a lot of great animators are good at this as it seems to make you aware of the flaws while dwelling on the positive aspects. It's really challenging because it's very easy to teeter too far in either direction. However it's something you can apply to other disciplines, like animation. A character tripping over their words or fumbling a ball for example.
saving a treat for later I see, good thinking widow

RTG$02

Mar 3, 2021
May 2023 Pin-ups: Date Night

Wherever they're going, the makeup is more important than the clothes.
Also: mirrors are hard. Many times while making this I wanted to just start over and fake them entirely but I decided to stick to the practical approach

vixien61

Dec 26, 2017
Here is a list of all NYL stuff i have and its all in 4K 60fps and all the upscales are done by me!

Harley Quinn and Poison Ivy 4K Download 4K 60fps
Sindel and Cassie 4K Download 4K 60fps
Sindel, Cassie and Sonya 2021 4K Download 4K 60fps
The Bordello 4K Download 4K 60fps
The Bordello - Darcey 4K Download 4K 60fps
The Bordello - Lyria 4K Download 4K 60fps
NYL short animations 4K Download 4K 60fps

Everything is now in 4K 60fps enjoy!.

Will try do some in 120fps (when i get the time) to see how it handels, if it plays well or not, will keep u updated on that.

Ps:
If some NYL movies are missing and you wanted them upscaled let me know, i will make that happen when i have the time.
I know some smaller vids are not in the pack but there are so many of them i dont have time to do them all so the pack only contains relevant vids.
Do you also have Wonder Woman and Power Girl (The main one) 4k 60 fps by any chance?

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes