TheRegvlator

Apr 16, 2022
Here is a list of all NYL stuff i have and its all in 4K 60fps and all the upscales are done by me!

Harley Quinn and Poison Ivy 4K Download 4K 60fps
Sindel and Cassie 4K Download 4K 60fps
Sindel, Cassie and Sonya 2021 4K Download 4K 60fps
The Bordello 4K Download 4K 60fps
The Bordello - Darcey 4K Download 4K 60fps
The Bordello - Lyria 4K Download 4K 60fps
NYL short animations 4K Download 4K 60fps

Everything is now in 4K 60fps enjoy!.

Will try do some in 120fps (when i get the time) to see how it handels, if it plays well or not, will keep u updated on that.

Ps:
If some NYL movies are missing and you wanted them upscaled let me know, i will make that happen when i have the time.
I know some smaller vids are not in the pack but there are so many of them i dont have time to do them all so the pack only contains relevant vids.

Do anyone have links outside of MEGA? I'm not able to complete the downloads with mega =/

• Love
Reactions: GARGANTYUA

RTG$02

Mar 3, 2021
holy shit i did not know he made 22k a month.
On avarage each patreon paying $3.50 per month so not that much . But together its a lot. I bet a lot of people are $1 tier

Like I always been saying paywalling ur content will not really give you growth. If you look at the top Lewd earners on Patreon most of their content is free.

Reactions: SalaciousSmuggler

RTG$02

Mar 3, 2021
Hes been growing strong. With each new update/film he releases he gets new patreons. Its not like other animators where there is a spike when they release stuff and drop off when their working on stuff. canvas.png

Im not sure if he has others working for him but if hes solo thats a lot of money . After taxes and stuff hes making $150k per year if hes from the USA.

Sindel_futa

Sep 13, 2020
I do believe that putting his patreon link as the source to images or videos on rule34.xxx might be the reason he's getting views and new people giving him money

Like this

Screenshot 2023-06-18 20.39.38.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Annihilism

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
we can't forget that Nyl is also much more consistent than other animators out there, while still delivering high quality animations of longer duration than most. Plus his Patreon pricing is very generous. People keep giving him shit about The Gorgon project, and while its unfortunate there's been no update on its status, he's still producing other content. A lot of other animators would 100% milk their subscribers for months with excuses or false promises of future updates. Nyl 100% deserves the support he gets, and is easily the gold standard for animators in my opinion.

Last edited:

randomgrizzlybear

Jan 6, 2019
we can't forget that Nyl is also much more consistent than other animators out there, while still delivering high quality animations of longer duration than most. Plus his Patreon pricing is very generous. People keep giving him shit about The Gorgon project, and while its unfortunate there's been no update on its status, he's still producing other content. A lot of other animators would 100% milk their subscribers for months with excuses or false promises of future updates. Nyl 100% deserves the support he gets, and is easily the gold standard for animators in my opinion.
Any chance there's a compilation video of those signatures you've got. They look amazing.

RTG$02

Mar 3, 2021
June 2023 Pin-ups: Let It Ring

Sometimes Widow needs a little space.
It's appropriate that, corresponding with her nerf, she now takes it both ways.
Also the nice thing about this aesthetic is that it really allows me to focus on stuff other than lighting. It helps me save all of my lighting brain power for my main project.

gumpy101

Feb 7, 2019
Has anyone else noticed that some of Nyls work is missing from Rule34video? Some of his earlier work is gone and so is the immensely popular Sindel-cassie-sonya video.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes