momoman2

Sep 30, 2018
Nether. It not see as worthy to spending all you time making those kind of projects per year. If you know the coomers that support you don't have those kind of patience and want sometime early as possible to keep them around or they will leave. Unless you're like Umemaro 3D who have that leverage.
In nyl2 case i think people would definitely wait for it especially if he kept doing small monthly videos, but it would just be boring for him personally and he would have less room for improvement since he would be stalling on a single project for years. And there would be no point anyway since it would probably look like a bunch of clips glued together, you can do that without waiting years to release the content. Just think of the bordello series as a movie

Reactions: xxxDreamZzz

TimmyJr879

Dec 29, 2022
patreon could add an optional feature where this would be possible, guy makes 2 hour quality film and gets released if subscribers or supporters pitch in some extra instant more cash but its a problem since it takes a long time to make and what if they just don't gather enough money?

work 5 years, release trailer at start of last year (and nothing more) and if from year 4 to 5 a preset large mount is paid you release the film. But its not convenient and could fail, making the film something that did not generate cash. And you just "wasted" 4 to 12 hours of work per day for 5 years. Well, you made the film and increased your skills, but not the money.

does not fit properly with the subscription model. It could work with some professional adjustments.

Poritaka

Jan 3, 2021
patreon could add an optional feature where this would be possible, guy makes 2 hour quality film and gets released if subscribers or supporters pitch in some extra instant more cash but its a problem since it takes a long time to make and what if they just don't gather enough money?

work 5 years, release trailer at start of last year (and nothing more) and if from year 4 to 5 a preset large mount is paid you release the film. But its not convenient and could fail, making the film something that did not generate cash. And you just "wasted" 4 to 12 hours of work per day for 5 years. Well, you made the film and increased your skills, but not the money.

does not fit properly with the subscription model. It could work with some professional adjustments.
Money is not the biggest issue here. How are you gonna plan a project of this size, all on your own?

You'd have to think of a story and setting first. Probably storyboard everything out, because it would be hard to keep track off what comes next. Write the script, animate the whole thing, hire voice actors which probably won't be cheap, because of the length of the movie, let it render for a long time and hope no issues come up. All of this is simplified as well, since there are probably bunch of other issues you would run into. Even if Nyl hired people to help, managing them would take quite a lot of time away from animating and improving his own skills. It's just not worth it.

I just think you need to let this go, it's not feasible as a one man team. It's just better to experiment with those small pinups and hope to learn something new, for the semi big projects.

Last edited:

VampFox21

Apr 11, 2019
Money is not the biggest issue here. How are you gonna plan a project of this size, all on your own?

You'd have to think of a story and setting first. Probably storyboard everything out, because it would be hard to keep track off what comes next. Write the script, animate the whole thing, hire voice actors which probably won't be cheap, because of the length of the movie, let it render for a long time and hope no issues come up. All of this is simplified as well, since there are probably bunch of other issues you would run into. Even if Nyl hired people to help, it would take away quite a lot of time away from animating and improving his own skills. It's just not worth it.

I just think you need to let this go, it's not feasible as a one man team. It's just better to experiment with those small pinups and hope to learn something new, for the semi big projects.
i hope voice ai can get better and you can use celebs or famous voices that fit better. that would cut costs and could make a better product in the long run.

TimmyJr879

Dec 29, 2022
well, it will probably be doable by regular people as technology advances even further, so more than a decade or however long it takes, and the "manual labor" of it become something very light.

Indeed its not worth it as things are today.

Reactions: xxxDreamZzz

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
Just realised, Nyl has such a massive catalogue of women to choose from, he's barely touching Street Fighter, but I think Samus with a huge Nyl cock would be pretty awesome to see.
I dont believe he is goin to risk himself with more than some pin ups and short loops when it comes from a Crapcom game,Dimitrescu hunt was enough to put a lot of animators in shock of trying anything,same for him...

Reactions: RemlapWasTaken

gumpy101

Feb 7, 2019
I dont believe he is goin to risk himself with more than some pin ups and short loops when it comes from a Crapcom game,Dimitrescu hunt was enough to put a lot of animators in shock of trying anything,same for him...
That hunt was mostly from a lot of Japanese animators from what I've gathered, as getting a cease and desist in your own country is far easier than just sending it overseas.

robjones1234

Feb 27, 2021
I've followed Nyl's work since the old Tumblr days and I don't recall ever seeing him do SF or Samus. If I'm wrong, then you def might see them done again as he comes back around to old characters eventually.

I believe his SFM animation archive that he put up is free for anyone to check out. If you browse it maybe you can find out if he ever did some SF vids.

I personally would like Nyl or someone similar to do a full length video of Poison. I think she is the OG Video Game Futa but she has never had a proper, high quality, full length video.

Poritaka

Jan 3, 2021
I've followed Nyl's work since the old Tumblr days and I don't recall ever seeing him do SF or Samus. If I'm wrong, then you def might see them done again as he comes back around to old characters eventually.

I believe his SFM animation archive that he put up is free for anyone to check out. If you browse it maybe you can find out if he ever did some SF vids.

I personally would like Nyl or someone similar to do a full length video of Poison. I think she is the OG Video Game Futa but she has never had a proper, high quality, full length video.
Nyl did 2 animations with SF characters, before switching to Blender. One with Cammy and a Chun-Li Foursome.

Not only Poison, but also the new characters as well. Marisa or Manon would fit perfectly with Nyls style, especially Marisa, since we already had a Junker Queen animation. The new art style of Street Fighter 6, also matches pretty well with the animation style of Nyl, so i really hope we get something. Maybe after Nyl is done with all the Overwatch stuff.

Aug 21, 2021
Nyl did 2 animations with SF characters, before switching to Blender. One with Cammy and a Chun-Li Foursome.

Not only Poison, but also the new characters as well. Marisa or Manon would fit perfectly with Nyls style, especially Marisa, since we already had a Junker Queen animation. The new art style of Street Fighter 6, also matches pretty well with the animation style of Nyl, so i really hope we get something. Maybe after Nyl is done with all the Overwatch stuff.
Thanks for letting us know!

Reactions: Poritaka
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes