Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
So to both of you asking a question is just not allowed? It wasn't a complaint I haven't seen a preview maybe I didn't look enough it was literally just a question.
Phrase it better, ask when the last preview was, not go immediately into the bleakest ending possible. These animations aren't made in a month, contrary to other people's outputs. Nyl goes hard on details, so these things take a while.

robjones1234

Feb 27, 2021
Nyl is not known for cranking out long animations in rapid succession. But he keeps up with the shorter content while he works on the longer one.

I can definitely see us getting one bordello episode per year. Hope it doesn't come to that, but he may want to try another longer animation inbetween bordellos just to vary it up. Lord knows many people have been asking for a long animation for Lady D since forever. And he seems to be planning something big with OW with him doing all these models and tests.

You figured for a guy like Nyl who likes challenges, he would have already done a longer vid for Lady D as her vid would have 4 characters in it.

Anyway, my point is that Bordello is coming. He said the day time lighting was a real challenge so maybe that's why it's taking long. I dunno. But don't worry. Maybe it will be out by Halloween if I had to guess.

Poritaka

Jan 3, 2021
any idea if the bordello series will have preggo? it could make sense I guess
I doubt it. Nyl has been doing animations for years now and there wasn't as single pregnant one, so your waiting would probably be pointless. It also doesn't seem to be one of Nyls fetishes and to be honest, not mine either, so personally I'm quite ok about never getting one.

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
He took a break from The Gorgon too... some years back... Since then there is not a single post about that project.
That was formally canceled, and he gave an explanation as to why. The last Bordello preview was in June, just a number of weeks ago. Then break time, animation challenge, so he'll likely be back on it soon. Its not worth panicking over. I'm looking forward to this one cuz I wanna see Calarel get her due, but just have some patience. He clearly likes working on these smaller videos compared to the massive size of a project he saw Gorgon being.

Reactions: sorinshrike

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
That was formally canceled, and he gave an explanation as to why.
Do you have the original quote about that? Seems i missed it, last i heard the project was indefinitely on hold, but not formally canceled.
Yeah, I don't remember him stating he had canceled it either, only that he was putting it in the backlog to focus on other projects due to burning himself out on The Gorgon.
The most recent thing he said about the Gorgon was back in January this year
I was thinking about the Bordello project after this next one and I might go with a girl-on-girl pairing. If you've followed me for long enough you'd know that I used to do plenty of that stuff. Since that isn't quite as popular with this crowd, I was thinking I might try to get Gorgon fixed up with my new found technical skills and release it around then as well. Normally I just don't really care what niche the audience wants to see, but if that Bordello animation ends up taking a while I don't want people to feel too left out. That's all far out there on the timeline though, so my plans might change.

Last edited:

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Yeah, I don't remember him stating he had canceled it either, only that he was putting it in the backlog to focus on other projects due to burning himself out on The Gorgon.
The most recent thing he said about the Gorgon was back in January this year
Hmm okay, so not entirely abandoned, that's good to know. Could be he just aimed too high too soon, and should keep leveling up via more smaller projects first. It is a big jump to go from 5 minutes to whatever size Gorgon was gonna be.

Sindel_futa

Sep 13, 2020
Does anyone here remember the hype when he announced that he got his hands on the mortal combat girl models ?

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes