robjones1234

Feb 27, 2021
I wouldn't expect the next Bordello anytime soon. He usually posts three animated previews before releasing a longer vid and he's only done 1 animated preview for it so far.

Also not sure if he will do his usual "post content on the last day of the month or first day of the following month" on July 31st with the challenge having just finished and all. But we'll see.

I'd say at least September until he releases it IMO if not early October.

rinzu

May 25, 2018
Few 8K upscales I did on the recent short animations. I didn't see anyone post any upscales in this or the last page, or maybe I am blind. I also have upscales for the longer animations so lmk if interested. I also don't comment a lot so lmk if this is considered spam or bad formatting.

edit- redid majority of the upscales.

Last edited:

RaidenZ

Aug 11, 2020
Few 8K upscales I did on the recent short animations. I didn't see anyone post any upscales in this or the last page, or maybe I am blind. I also have upscales for the longer animations so lmk if interested. I also don't comment a lot so lmk if this is considered spam or bad formatting.

great stuff! 2 of the links are duplicates tho

AkaJack

Feb 24, 2020
Hey guys!

Here is a 4K 60fps upscale version of Widow and Tracer Sex Tape 4K 60fps enjoy! :)
Does anybody have this to share again? I've done my best to search around for a repost and have been coming up empty

RTG$02

Mar 3, 2021

July 2023 Pin-ups: Mercy's Walk

Well I hope you all like walk cycles because that's what I'm practicing right now.
Normally I'd just keep this stuff to myself and maybe make a post about it later, like with my other practice, but I think this lends itself more to this format. It's a little rough but not bad for a first attempt. I'm gonna have to find a way to make these more entertaining, so maybe I'll turn it into a fashion runway type thing. It would work well with the classy aesthetic that I've got going on with these models.

Poritaka

Jan 3, 2021

July 2023 Pin-ups: Mercy's Walk
Archive Link

Well I hope you all like walk cycles because that's what I'm practicing right now.
Normally I'd just keep this stuff to myself and maybe make a post about it later, like with my other practice, but I think this lends itself more to this format. It's a little rough but not bad for a first attempt. I'm gonna have to find a way to make these more entertaining, so maybe I'll turn it into a fashion runway type thing. It would work well with the classy aesthetic that I've got going on with these models.
I hope Nyl does one for Widowmaker as well, walking with her dick out.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: claralover

desh9674

Uploader
Mar 23, 2021
OP Updated

Added 2023 Jan-July pics and videos

Sorted as for 2022

View attachment 2816677 View attachment 2816676
As promised, all-in-one link for 2023, will separate pics and vids next time
I think I didn't miss anything
Thanks RTG$02 for the most of the shares <3
OMG!!!!!!! I have been waiting for this. Am gonna save my protein for a while then go through update. Oof am so excited!
Thank so much Lord!

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes