robjones1234

Feb 27, 2021
Yeah it was a tough loss for our side Team Pharah/Widow. Good effort though. They just wanted it more. We'll get them next time.

Seriously though it was only up for a very short period of time. Maybe and hour? So it could have gone the other way. And Nyl said he was pretty fried when he posted it as it was posted late. Who knows if he will do the second place one somewhere down the line? Actually, that might work out better since he will have more time to perfect that one.

I love JQ and all but a carry fuck could hide a lot of the action. All depends on angles and variations of the pose, but I would have much preferred P/W at least once.

Jan 31, 2021
If I were a bajillionare I’d give Nyl so much money if it meant he could create videos even faster
You'd waste it. These creators are capable of hiring more people to help them but many choose not to, and this seems to be the case with NYL. Throwing money at them might even have an opposite effect where they become lazier and produce less content.

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
You'd waste it. These creators are capable of hiring more people to help them but many choose not to, and this seems to be the case with NYL. Throwing money at them might even have an opposite effect where they become lazier and produce less content.
TBF creating a working group of people over various nations is not simple. There's a reason why there is only Studio FOW as an actual group of 3D animators.

ArsenHumby

Nov 27, 2020
Dumb Idea, there's a ton of things that could go wrong trying to make a team. Irresponsable team members, monetary disagreement, Trust Issues, etc. There's a reason why most 3D artist choose to work alone.

Reactions: xxxDreamZzz

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
I doubt i'd care if I were a bajzillionaire, it could be a 5% reduction in production time and I'd still pay, I'm a gadzillioniare after all.

Jan 31, 2021
I doubt i'd care if I were a bajzillionaire, it could be a 5% reduction in production time and I'd still pay, I'm a gadzillioniare after all.
Maybe you wouldn't care, but my point is that throwing money at things you want has diminishing returns. in your mind giving NYL millions of dollars would mean him creating a studio to give you better jerk off material, but it might mean him running off with his new wealth. For that kind of money I'd want a legal contract where he would work for me. Because just giving him lots of money wouldn't assure anything besides him having a fatter bank account.

Dumb Idea, there's a ton of things that could go wrong trying to make a team. Irresponsable team members, monetary disagreement, Trust Issues, etc. There's a reason why most 3D artist choose to work alone.
This only strengthens my point that throwing money wouldn't make him any faster.

Reactions: kenpachi666
Dec 3, 2020
Does Nyl do livestreams, its just insane to me that they are able to pump out animations of this quality on a near daily basis

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes