Poritaka

Jan 3, 2021
How about character from OW with character from BG3? Should satisfy both parties.
Besides the great animation quality, what makes Nyls stuff even better for me, is the background stories/lore for the videos. So I don't think it would work well with a crossover like that sadly.

Reactions: succhiale

jtemper

Apr 9, 2024
i'm gonna be happy with whatever he makes, but i'll be most pleased if at least one of them features intense kissing action again :oops:
As I was reading all the comments, I was thinking about posting something like this. Nyl is still the best futa animator imo. And the one that can deliver erotic the best - kissing, teasing, facial expressions, etc. The bordello series is a textbook example of this. The closing scene of "potion o f disguise" is one of sexiest I've seen if only for a few seconds (I know, let's not talk about it). As long as he is producing, I'm sure we'll be happy campers. Also seeing how long he takes to release stuff he's already familiar with, imagine what it would be like if he decided to do something from ground zero.

Last edited:

Lifesatrip99

Mar 26, 2024
As I was reading all the comments, I was thinking about posting something like this. Nyl is still the best futa animator imo. And the one that can deliver erotic the best - kissing, teasing, facial expressions, etc. The bordello series is a textbook example of this. The closing scene of "potion o f disguise" is one of sexiest I've seen if only for a few seconds (I know, let's not talk about it). As long as he is producing, I'm sure we'll be happy campers. Also seeing how long he takes to release stuff he's already familiar with, imagine what it would be like if he decided to something from ground zero.
the best animator to me is rad everything he does is greatness but Nyl would be my second pick

gumpy101

Feb 7, 2019
I do like his Bordello series, but after that I don't want to see BG characters, or the Overwatch characters, that seems to be all he cycles between now, granted, prior to that it was Mortal Kombat, which lead to Overwatch, which lead on to Baulders Gate.

I would also like to see some Street Fighter from Nyl, or something entirely different, and I know this new challenge he's doing is going to be the usual copy/paste spotlight lighting with the most shitass overused Overwatch/Baulders Gate characters.

Even if he uses the same games, I just want to see some new characters. There's others that aren't Widow, Tracer, Ana, Pharah and Mercy.

Lifesatrip99

Mar 26, 2024
I do like his Bordello series, but after that I don't want to see BG characters, or the Overwatch characters, that seems to be all he cycles between now, granted, prior to that it was Mortal Kombat, which lead to Overwatch, which lead on to Baulders Gate.

I would also like to see some Street Fighter from Nyl, or something entirely different, and I know this new challenge he's doing is going to be the usual copy/paste spotlight lighting with the most shitass overused Overwatch/Baulders Gate characters.

Even if he uses the same games, I just want to see some new characters. There's others that aren't Widow, Tracer, Ana, Pharah and Mercy.
Dude I don’t see a problem with him doing the same games it’s all good work

Reactions: differentcow

succhiale

Mar 25, 2024
All you people arguing about Shadowheart and Lae'zel, and I'm over here thinking about Karlach...
I'll be happy with any BG3 content from NyL. Yeah, Shadowheart in general is a lot among futa videomakers, but for me personally, even with Shadow the videos would be more interesting because I'm not interested in OW or the other games being written about here.
And there's only ~7-8 good videos with Karlach (imo), and those aren't from NyL, so seeing Karlach from him (even for 10-15 seconds in the challenge) would be a celebration.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes