RTG$02

Mar 3, 2021
June 2024 Update

Hey everyone,
I'm going to be pausing the billing for this month for similar reasons to last month. For those who don't know: that means that no one will be charged for this month. If you're hoping for content in the near-term then you're in luck because next week we're doing another animation challenge. After that I'd like to get back to posting more short form stuff, WIPs, models, etc. while I work.
Thanks for the support.

Daily Animation Challenge: July 1 - 3, 2024

The time has come again for another animation challenge so we'll be doing one at the beginning of next month. This one's going to be a little lighter than the last few, so its totally free-form with no modifier. That being said some people might go all-out and others might keep it casual. Personally I'm going to be taking it easy and probably just focus on simple scenes like what I did for my non-story challenges. I still may try to do some polls but I haven't decided yet.
If you're not familiar with the animation challenge, here are the rules:
For 3 days, all participants are expected to create, render, and release an animation from scratch during each consecutive 24 hour time period. 3 days, 3 animations. There are no requirements for sound, software, render engine, or runtime.
Right before the event I'll edit in the names/links of the participants.
As usual everyone will be adhering to their own separate time zones so if you follow all of these people then expect a smattering of animations throughout each day.

succhiale

Mar 25, 2024
June 2024 Update

Hey everyone,
I'm going to be pausing the billing for this month for similar reasons to last month. For those who don't know: that means that no one will be charged for this month. If you're hoping for content in the near-term then you're in luck because next week we're doing another animation challenge. After that I'd like to get back to posting more short form stuff, WIPs, models, etc. while I work.
Thanks for the support.

Daily Animation Challenge: July 1 - 3, 2024

The time has come again for another animation challenge so we'll be doing one at the beginning of next month. This one's going to be a little lighter than the last few, so its totally free-form with no modifier. That being said some people might go all-out and others might keep it casual. Personally I'm going to be taking it easy and probably just focus on simple scenes like what I did for my non-story challenges. I still may try to do some polls but I haven't decided yet.
If you're not familiar with the animation challenge, here are the rules:

Right before the event I'll edit in the names/links of the participants.
As usual everyone will be adhering to their own separate time zones so if you follow all of these people then expect a smattering of animations throughout each day.
I'll pray for 3/3 animations for BG3

• Red Heart
Reactions: BAKAGUYY

Poritaka

Jan 3, 2021
Even if Overwatch and Baldur's Gate 3 are overused at this point. I still hope Nyl decides to go with Overwatch this time at least. Feel like we've kinda already had enough of BG3 themed content.

But if there is a series Nyl should branch out to again and I mentioned it a long time ago already as well, is Street Fighter. Specifically Street Fighter 6. The art style and characters are just perfect for Nyls style. Cammy, Marisa, Chun Li, Yuri, hell even Manon. We've got so many great characters to work with.

Please Nyl, if you can hear us give us SF6.
watch_v=EAk8PjCsXQ8-000001.jpg

Mar 9, 2020
Even if Overwatch and Baldur's Gate 3 are overused at this point. I still hope Nyl decides to go with Overwatch this time at least. Feel like we've kinda already had enough of BG3 themed content.

But if there is a series Nyl should branch out to again and I mentioned it a long time ago already as well, is Street Fighter. Specifically Street Fighter 6. The art style and characters are just perfect for Nyls style. Cammy, Marisa, Chun Li, Yuri, hell even Manon. We've got so many great characters to work with.

Please Nyl, if you can hear us give us SF6.
View attachment 3780816
watch out man. the BG3 community is out for blood now

Poritaka

Jan 3, 2021
You shut your whore mouth.
Bordello series is smut kino of the highest order and if anyone disagrees I'll fight them in an Arby's parking lot.
And we're fighting with hentai rules, where the winner gender bends the loser and rapes him.
Ayo chill. I ain't even hating on BG3. I like it a lot actually and can't wait for the new Bordello to drop, but I just wanna see more Overwatch futa cock again.
Sadge.png

• Red Heart
Reactions: fuckingmysister

zaqqat5576

Jul 15, 2021
I'd be happy with more BG3 but if we do get more OW, I would hope to see him do something with his Mercy model and one (or both) of the Amaris over Tracer/Widow. I feel like he's underutilized Mercy specifically.
It wouldn't surprise me if he debuts a new model in the challenge. Besides Illari, he said he was working on more, and its been 2 months of otherwise silence, so hopefully he's been cooking something.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes