jtemper

Apr 9, 2024
I really hope so too.

Too many artists have taken the wrong kind of inspiration from Artists like RadRoach, that dude animates on Hyperturboautismfuckspeed™.

I'm pretty sure Nyl isn't going to change the speed, but hopefully it isn't a permanent fixture moving forward.
(and I thought piledrivingenergizerbunniesoncrack was the perfect term for it, damn)

I actually don't mind it as long as it's not the centerpiece of the animation. Nyl hasn't done it like that so I'm not worried about it.
What I'm worried about is his using a big chunk of it to show off his animation skills without sex.

PinkBagel

Jun 1, 2017
Does anyone have any funscripts for any of the vids in this collection they would like to share? I know there are ones you can pay for on eroscripts but doesn't feel worth it.

Rianabi

Nov 12, 2017
Does anyone have any funscripts for any of the vids in this collection they would like to share? I know there are ones you can pay for on eroscripts but doesn't feel worth it.
There are loads of free ones on eroscripts, the entire Bordello series is scripted and free, i think today someone just posted a script of one of the latest ones aswell, the girl trying to get some cash together at the inn, whatever that one was called.

Zaxcybits

Oct 10, 2023
How does one find the “signature”? i’m on mobile if that makes a difference
Click on upscales profile and go to ‘About’. You won’t be able to view the Potion Commotion on mobile. It’s too much for mobile to handle as it is in 8k and 120fps.

Someone did ask upscale to reduce it but I don’t know if they did.

RTG$02

Mar 3, 2021
May 2024 Update

Hey all.
I've mainly been focusing on the Bordello project as well as taking some time off recently, so I'm going to be pausing the billing for this month, meaning no one will be charged. I've only really done a few (rendered) minutes of animation along with some modeling and practice work so I don't have too much to show there. Plus I just haven't been too motivated to share/write on social media so I don't have much content to offer there either. And finally I don't have any events this month. So this seemed like as good a month as any to skip.
Thanks for the support.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes