Sindel_futa

Sep 13, 2020
When you want to discuss things that aren't related to the artist, Do it via the "Off topic forums" or "Dm's"

EdGuy69

Jun 28, 2022
I really think, that futa thing is NOT a gay thing, but... I'll never tell anyone in real life about that.
Because futas are not real... if you see a "futa" fucking a girl in real life, that's called a dude, no matter how much he spent on surgery and makeup. I personally prefer the later, fantasy chick with a dong, over a regular 3d guy fucking a woman. End of the damn discussion, it's not so difficult. And if you are specifically attracted to the COCK, then that's gay, and that is fine, LOL.

Reactions: Downloadgamer1

Poritaka

Jan 3, 2021
im not a patreon so im not up to speed with what nyl is working on, is he working on a big project rn? (like the bordello stuff) or his he releasing small stuff often?
Smaller pinups are monthly. Usually at the end of the month, but also sometimes at the start and the big projects are worked on the side.
If I remember correctly. The newest episode of the Bordello, got postponed a bit and sadly there is no release date yet.

zaqqat5576

Jul 15, 2021
While we're in the middle of a content drought, here's something you might like that I don't think has been posted yet. Artist anonarts (@anonarts_nsfw) drew a sketch of the Drow clients from Bordello 2. He said he'd go back and complete it, but that was 2 months ago - I think it's great and would say it holds up even unfinished. Nyl left a reply and seemed to like it.

drow clients.jpg

Jun 22, 2018
I really think, that futa thing is NOT a gay thing, but... I'll never tell anyone in real life about that.
Lmao I'm the opposite, as long as it's an appropriate setting. The only people I wouldn't want knowing are my parents, and that's only because they're a "backwoods" heavy traditionalist/religious type, so they would not understand it one bit.

Aug 31, 2020
Because futas are not real... if you see a "futa" fucking a girl in real life, that's called a dude, no matter how much he spent on surgery and makeup. I personally prefer the later, fantasy chick with a dong, over a regular 3d guy fucking a woman. End of the damn discussion, it's not so difficult. And if you are specifically attracted to the COCK, then that's gay, and that is fine, LOL.
Yeah, but honestly, it doesn't mean shit if the Futa looks so manly or its like Jason Momoa with freaking Big Tits implanted :KEK::KEK:

Icerock12

Jun 22, 2021
Idk why people havent discovered jeckylll, hes damn awesome and makes great pov animations. His stuff is already over at kemono and just today he posted a lady d banger
I totally missed him lol, but to be fair there are alot of 3D animators out there its not easy keeping up with all of them :D

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes