robjones1234

Feb 27, 2021
Yeah it's strange. Nyl's usual style is that he updates at the last possible second at the end of the month and/or the very first day of the next month. Maybe his team is trying to finish up those models he mentioned in order to release them this month. Or maybe it's because of the Holiday weekend or something. I don't think Nyl is American though.

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Yeah it's strange. Nyl's usual style is that he updates at the last possible second at the end of the month and/or the very first day of the next month. Maybe his team is trying to finish up those models he mentioned in order to release them this month. Or maybe it's because of the Holiday weekend or something. I don't think Nyl is American though.
isn't he bri'ish

• Angry
Reactions: Areview
Aug 10, 2020
Off-topic I know but someone knows where I can DL artbooks or illustrations in HQ please ? Like Dark Souls Design Works etc (I'll delete soon the post)

zaqqat5576

Jul 15, 2021
As a brit myself I've thought that as well but it's hard to say, some of his release times I've thought he might have been east coast US?
I don't think Nyl is British, he uses the American spelling of "favorite." I assumed he was American from the west coast, because during the last challenge, he would post the animation for the day around midnight PST every day.

robjones1234

Feb 27, 2021
Good catch about the post times and spelling. I could have sworn he was British though. You're probably right as his stuff is good enough to have come from someone in the movie industry. Although he could be a Brit who moved to Cali between the time 'Nyl' started until now.

LordLegolas

The Lord of the Leaks
Uploader
Aug 6, 2021
2024 Megan Fox Rule 34 Content will be incredible!
Do not forget new COD Lara skin with Sasha's Grey face in a couple of days ;)

F4oim9hXMAgJWqa.jpg

I don't think she signed up for it tho, probably the dev used her as ref, but not copied for a 100% :unsure:
or ppl on twitter was tagging her for no reason :ROFLMAO:

• Wow
Reactions: Withy91

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
I dont know if i am tripping but with this teaser i noticed that every single female character in the roster seems to have the exactly same body?, Like, even when it has height difference its the same but wide, anyone else noticed this?
Well there aren't really any big or tall women in MK sides like Sheeva. And she ain't in this one.

thedayafter

Oct 12, 2022
2024 Megan Fox Rule 34 Content will be incredible!
View attachment 2909499
Oh there's going to be plenty of r34 of Nitara. We already knew that there would be, but it's for sure going to be more common now. I guess the early leak forced them to finally release her trailer?

I dont know if i am tripping but with this teaser i noticed that every single female character in the roster seems to have the exactly same body?, Like, even when it has height difference its the same but wide, anyone else noticed this?
Most of the time that is the case. As much as we'd love to get a Marisa sized girl in Mortal Kombat, it's likely not in the cards, as awesome as it would be.

Reactions: robjones1234

robjones1234

Feb 27, 2021
Not sure if it's any foreshadowing or anything but Nyl liked an artist's pic on Twitter that features a futa Gith and Shadowheart. Ya never know lol!

omarsayed

Jan 16, 2018
Hey guys, I kinda have a noob question
I just found out about NYL and it's like opening a treasure chest of content LOL.
but I see a file named (Balduer Gate) Models and Blender May I ask what those are?? are they images or just models and files for creating things ??

And also for the experts guys here are their good videos for girls LIKE (Sheva Alomare) anywhere I can find or good content for REseidnt evil with the same quality as NYL

Or if any of you have any good recommendations for small video futa-like stories would be sweet.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes