robjones1234

Feb 27, 2021
BTW no one's mentioned here that Nyl said he was sick recently. So that explains the radio silence a bit.

As far as the new models, it's ashame that Karlach doesn't have two dicks but otherwise she looks great here anyway.

I also won't mention how right I was about the whole Nyl death thing and that he would post on the 30th but your thumbs up are welcome and appreciated LOL

alkaponecr

Oct 20, 2017
Tracer's Fleshlight Ad Preview

Here are a few small previews for one of the animations I've been working on. In this one Tracer has enlisted Widow's help to show off her new product.
I usually don't like lingering on specific pairings too much, but this idea felt unique enough. I'm trying to get this one out in like a week depending on the editing.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Kek all you doomers thinking he died cause he didnt post.
i cant see it i don't know why! :(

Oct 26, 2022
BTW no one's mentioned here that Nyl said he was sick recently. So that explains the radio silence a bit.

As far as the new models, it's ashame that Karlach doesn't have two dicks but otherwise she looks great here anyway.

I also won't mention how right I was about the whole Nyl death thing and that he would post on the 30th but your thumbs up are welcome and appreciated LOL
I knew he was fine, after all he is a human being who can get sick or want to rest and everyone needs time.
The quality of your work is worth the wait.

anklav

Nov 21, 2020

September 2023 Pin-ups: Widow Anal
Archive Link

More Widow butt.
I've been sick and keeping my head down with the model update and the animations so I'm gonna be releasing a bunch of stuff all at once here.
upscale

Poritaka

Jan 3, 2021
can you do the tracer i cant see it for the life of me!
any link would be helpful
Do you by any chance have .gifs blocked or something? That's what those are. Might also take a while to load, since .gifs aren't really file size friendly.

MegaMilkyMan

Dec 5, 2022

BG3 Character Line-up

Here's a piece I did for my new model update. It's on my twitter but I couldn't put it in my model update post because it was public, so I thought I'd just post it separately here. It's pretty self-explanatory, just trying to show off a bunch of new (and old) characters. Plus I get to test the versatility of the model, since these are all basically the same model.
just imagine he made 30 min video with this lineup

robjones1234

Feb 27, 2021
He also said he was working on porting the males of the game as well. Not sure if that's just for completeness sake or if he intends to use the guys in animations also. He didn't say anything after mentioning it.

More than likely, he will not use guys in his animations but you never know.

On another note, for all those who have asked before, he did directly mention people who helped him port the models. So it's clear that he has others help him on certain projects and that he is not completely a one man show.

Last edited:
Reactions: sorinshrike
Oct 26, 2022
October 2023 Pin-ups: Mercy’s Double Duty

Google Drive

Two for one
Not much to say about this one, just testing out Mercy’s glitter makeup with a unique pose View attachment 2978231
I don't know about you, but Pharah and Ana Amari deserve a video too. Mother and daughter are perfect in Nyl's features.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes