dezokokotar

Jan 7, 2018
I just want to know why his futas aren't designed with a pussy to fuck also
I can only speculate but as an artist, for me futas with vaginas look weird because they dont look anatomically accurate. Obviously this is fantasy and there are various exaggerations but nevertheless, having somewhat realistic anatomy makes them look more believable. With a realistic arrangement of parts, you can imagine it being real easier than if theres an extra vagina, which looks "wrong".
I would guess that Nyl, who is clearly a skilled artist that likes to go for a fairly realistic look, probably feels similarly.

w0l0l0

Apr 22, 2020
Well, considering that having both genitals is a real disorder (of course not like the depictions of most futas) and the word futa itself that I'm pretty sure means "both/two/etc". Yeah... Just admit that you don't like it instead of arguing that it's the right choice. But more importantly, artists should be able to do want, last they start releasing soulless projects, so just be happy that his views align with your own.

Me, I just enjoy the guy's work, one way or another.

Oct 26, 2022
C'mon guys... please don't make this a "futa or not to futa" thread. There's plenty of non futa content out there with every character imaginable. So please go enjoy those threads. This is not the place to discuss the merits of either type of content. Thanks.
I agree with you.
The biggest benefit of animations is being able to navigate through the countless possibilities, using characters that we like in different ways, some are very good, others not so much, now we are discussing why a certain character has or doesn't have a penis, that doesn't mean it's less so, in the end It's all about sex, that's what everyone wants to see, everyone has their own preference, we just have to respect each person's taste.

TheLokich

Feb 12, 2019
I agree with you.
The biggest benefit of animations is being able to navigate through the countless possibilities, using characters that we like in different ways, some are very good, others not so much, now we are discussing why a certain character has or doesn't have a penis, that doesn't mean it's less so, in the end It's all about sex, that's what everyone wants to see, everyone has their own preference, we just have to respect each person's taste.
Yeah, the main thing is, in public places, don’t speak in such a way that you won’t be humiliated, this may be quite common for those who have discovered the beauty of freedom of choice and fetishes, but for the public of “normal” people, you are nothing more than a pervert who can be disgusting and even dangerous.
But I agree with you.

danny1932

Aug 20, 2023
I'm in agreement. I don't want to see guys blowing guys. Widowmaker is so gorgeous and giving her a cock is like putting shit in an apple pie, it just ruins the whole thing.
Its a form of cheating so they can get the 3d videos or images out and keep on getting subscribers thus getting their 3d work funded and thus improving their 3d skills and getting paid for it. Removing the pussy makes everything easier. They don't have to animate it. Or animate more scenes with vaginal sex and many other things. Adding hypermusuclar giantess bodies makes everything easier as they are more crude and generic than a female body, or a male body that is mildly athletic or some sort of attractive normal. There is less specificity and particularity. A female attractive body is much harder to animate and keep unique from other females, its more subtle. Its just politely delivering a lesser vastly inferior product, even if its top-tier Nyl quality, yet still getting support from it. But only Nyl truly knows, though the above is fact for many animators.

Nyl seems extremely focused and hard working. No mess or sloppy stuff, but still has his limits. But for example this female of his looks amazing due to being female, and so do this other stuff which i don't like. They are not sexually attractive at all as they are not females but animation-wise they are amazing.
Power Girl by Nyl.jpg

Reactions: Jeriko22

danny1932

Aug 20, 2023
respect each person's taste.
that will never happen, people will tolerate other people's taste but will never respect it as respect is for things of great value not for daily things of pleasure.

Mr A tolerates Mr B, Mrs C tolerates Mrs D, and things continue without violence, verbal or otherwise and we carry on our daily lives.

Reactions: Kietsutwinblades

Areview

Aug 23, 2022
The original Japanese Futanari was more of a hermaphroditic kink that has evolved over time and outside of Japan. NYL's "futa" is an evolved futa, like a centaur, top of a female and bottom of a male. I support him calling it futa because these aren't gender switched trans beings, while still capitalizing on the current trans craze. They are born that way, like a Japan futa, just with one less sex organ. I'm not a Jap anime purest, but I respect you if you are and disagree.

robjones1234

Feb 27, 2021
I have always preferred to call Nyl's girls "dickgirls" instead of futa. As you said, futa to me means cock, vagina and/or balls. I don't mind futa girls but I definitely prefer dick girls.

I think it's the same with Nyl as I have never, ever seen him do a futa type girl (and I've been his fan since the old Tumblr days). So Nyl's stuff really hits the mark for me. I only wish that he would do a girl-magically-or-otherwise-grows-a-cock-scenario some day.

danny1932

Aug 20, 2023
Nyl's activities have pointed out a the known fact that there is a large audience that wants to see High Quality 3D female futanari (cock, balls, vagina) with female attractive bodies (women, not mr olympia steroid junkies or giantess) having vaginal, oral etc sex and passionate kissing with females in good films with good stimulating dialogue and a sexy plot. Nobody has covered that. Only perhaps Bloodcrown did it a bit by Miro (mr lame) when the Blonde vampire futanari was fucking the princess.

Nobody is covering that.

Areview

Aug 23, 2022
I have always preferred to call Nyl's girls "dickgirls" instead of futa. As you said, futa to me means cock, vagina and/or balls. I don't mind futa girls but I definitely prefer dick girls.

I think it's the same with Nyl as I have never, ever seen him do a futa type girl (and I've been his fan since the old Tumblr days). So Nyl's stuff really hits the mark for me. I only wish that he would do a girl-magically-or-otherwise-grows-a-cock-scenario some day.

Rope Dude and Cpt Ameba have done that scenario pretty well. I agree Nyl should give us his version in "competition", though I'm not sure if he would be interested. Whatever he does I hope he continues using attractive models and not revert back to the fugly beasts of Bordello.

Witcher799

Sep 6, 2022
Rope Dude and Cpt Ameba have done that scenario pretty well. I agree Nyl should give us his version in "competition", though I'm not sure if he would be interested. Whatever he does I hope he continues using attractive models and not revert back to the fugly beasts of Bordello.
Rope Dude and Cpt Ameba the animations are bad and the models are ugly even from ps2

nattie.ivanova

Feb 8, 2018
Would it be possible for someone to grab the BG3 update 2 models and upload them to another host? For the life of me the GDrive link from him is always exceeded quota.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes