claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Honestly i think the new bordello anim will take a couple of months at least, if the new one is almost or longer in duration maybe by the end of the year he will release it
he said it was pretty much done a bit over month ago, if anything I'm surprised the OW video came out before it. But then again i'm basing this off info that Nyl's told us, so I obviously don't know if something happened since the last update regarding it.

Buiu

Aug 26, 2020
he said it was pretty much done a bit over month ago, if anything I'm surprised the OW video came out before it. But then again i'm basing this off info that Nyl's told us, so I obviously don't know if something happened since the last update regarding it.
Can you show me where he said that? Just curious

Reactions: robjones1234
Oct 10, 2023
[/
He made a break to work on OW stuff but since before then he hasn't share an update about the bordello thing, but he for sure has been working on it the thing is, how much progress he has made until now

Reactions: robjones1234

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
New bordello probably met the same fate as gorgon. Works on it all year (supposedly), stops talking about it in favor of all these "new ideas". Multiple updates come and go without mention. Then out of nowhere a few animations drop that are 1-2 mins.
so cynical when it comes to Nyl, you'd think he killed your family or something

• Angry
Reactions: BasedEnjoyer

momoman2

Sep 30, 2018
New bordello probably met the same fate as gorgon. Works on it all year (supposedly), stops talking about it in favor of all these "new ideas". Multiple updates come and go without mention. Then out of nowhere a few animations drop that are 1-2 mins.
Pls don't ruin my day with posts like these man

Nov 9, 2019
I mean according to Nyl after this Bordello project he will make a FemaleXFemale animation(as in no futas) for the next one, but he also said that he would polish up and release Gorgon around the same time frame for people who arent into FXF.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: sorinshrike

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
I mean according to Nyl after this Bordello project he will make a FemaleXFemale animation(as in no futas) for the next one, but he also said that he would polish up and release Gorgon around the same time frame for people who arent into FXF.
I believe this is what you're referring to correct?
I think if I continue with the series then it would also be a good way to explore different kinks, proportions, pairings, etc. This one is going to be a lot like my traditional work - futa on female (mostly) with large proportions - but if I keep this going then I might try out some different stuff. Female on female (I used to do a lot of this), different body types like chubby or skinny characters, more realistic or more exaggerated proportions, etc. We'll see.
He didn't say it was a certainty, only a possibility. Unless you're referring to something else he said regarding FemaleXFemale but this was the most recent I found in his posts.

Last edited:

Poritaka

Jan 3, 2021
There's a lot of Nyl's characters that I like, but I think Widow really takes the cake. Feminine and sexy while having the best dick!

The improved graphics and physics also help of course.
Was already a big fan of the Baldur's Gate characters, but I agree that Widow takes the cake in attractiveness. Although the new Baldur's Gate 3 models, look pretty good as well. Bet Nyls twitter is gonna go crazy, when we finally get an animation with futa Karlach. :LUL:
Hopefully the new previews, are for an animation with her.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes