Areview

Aug 23, 2022
Whoever just blew out like a dozen posts clearly wasn't reading them because mine had nothing to do with that conversation. In fact I was trying to change the subject. Unfortunately though, I won't be reposting it even though it would be an extremely interesting topic for this community.

malik24

Feb 8, 2022
Let's be real here, if you want to discuss anything that is not related to the artist, head to an off topic forum thread and talk over there not here
Agreed.

To be honest, something needs to be done about the incessant posting of nonsense and complaints like this is somethiong they're paying for in the first place. It's blotting the thread.

Posting should be relegated to actual content.

vagenrullar

May 10, 2020
Previous commenters sure do talk a lot about the problem and being a part of it instead of trying to be a solution so I take it upon myself to bring the thread back on track with the following question; What is your favourite work from Nyl thus far and why is it your favourite?
Mine is "Sindel and Cassie" and it's because I like mating press position.

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Previous commenters sure do talk a lot about the problem and being a part of it instead of trying to be a solution so I take it upon myself to bring the thread back on track with the following question; What is your favourite work from Nyl thus far and why is it your favourite?
Mine is "Sindel and Cassie" and it's because I like mating press position.
the 2nd bordelo for sure, with "Sindel, cassie and sonya" in a close 2nd

Last edited:

RTG$02

Mar 3, 2021
1698802233405.gif
October 2023 Pin-ups: Isobel and Nightsong

She's a guardian angel, of sorts.
Definitely not an easy pose to pull off, but it could have been worse. This pairing has been getting quite a bit of attention so I wanted to try something unique with them.

RTG$02

Mar 3, 2021
1698807130899.gif
The Bordello: Calarel - Kissing Preview

Many hours were spent in the Blender developer forums to pull these few shots off.
The upside is that pretty much everything else I work on feels so much easier. The downside is that this shit is stressing me the fuck out. Though at least having multiple things to work on means whenever I hit a wall with one I get to work on the other.

Poritaka

Jan 3, 2021
View attachment 3051210

MEGA
Many hours were spent in the Blender developer forums to pull these few shots off.
The upside is that pretty much everything else I work on feels so much easier. The downside is that this shit is stressing me the fuck out. Though at least having multiple things to work on means whenever I hit a wall with one I get to work on the other.
Dayum! The ass grabbing, slapping looks so smooth and natural. Seems like Nyl is really pushing it to the limit, in terms of skill with this one. No wonder it's taking so long, but I do hope Nyl doesn't overdo it, since I would still like to see this animation finished at some point. :LUL:

RTG$02

Mar 3, 2021
1698812469179.gif
October 2023 Pin-ups: Isobel's Walk

Still cracking away at walk cycles, this time in fancy 48 FPS. There's a lot to learn but I'm starting to get the hang of it.

Sry for the multiple posts. Nyls spacing his posts instead of posting everything at once.

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
View attachment 3051210

MEGA
ya love to see it

robjones1234

Feb 27, 2021
View attachment 3051316
October 2023 Pin-ups: Isobel's Walk

Archive Link

Still cracking away at walk cycles, this time in fancy 48 FPS. There's a lot to learn but I'm starting to get the hang of it.

Sry for the multiple posts. Nyls spacing his posts instead of posting everything at once.
No worries bro. I was just happy that he posted it earlier than his usual "dead of night during a work week when only security guards and potheads are still up" time.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes