GigaCocka69

Feb 12, 2021

GigaCocka69

Feb 12, 2021
Literally.

That, coupled with friends who said "Oh you can print mini's of our characters and the terrain and the buildings and stuff."
I'm surprised I don't know of any explicitly "lewd" tabletop games out there yet but then again DnD exists so I guess we're already covered in that department lol.

gumpy101

Feb 7, 2019
I'm surprised I don't know of any explicitly "lewd" tabletop games out there yet but then again DnD exists so I guess we're already covered in that department lol.
It's not even that, I bought the printer to actually print tabletop mini's and mostly for the DnD campaign props. It's just that my own degeneracy took over and now I'm printing dicks, and futa chicks.

Laezel

Jun 5, 2019

We know of the first and last clip in this video, but i think the second one is a newer one? widowmaker x pharah

Edit: Nevermind im just tripping, its a older piece but its turned around to fit phone screen. I wondered why it looked familiar.

Last edited:

blanket69

Jan 30, 2022
View attachment 3051060
October 2023 Pin-ups: Isobel and Nightsong

Archive Link

She's a guardian angel, of sorts.
Definitely not an easy pose to pull off, but it could have been worse. This pairing has been getting quite a bit of attention so I wanted to try something unique with them.
I want a full 10 minutes of this

ertzbert

May 12, 2020
I'm happy some of you liked my recreation of nyls pose. I posted the posed .stl in the nyl 3d models thread.
If anyone here has a favorite pose of nyl worth recreating in this style, send your idea, I might consider doing it.
View attachment 3036582
I recreated something from nyl for 3D Printing with the help of the new models.
So to anyone here interested, here is the link to the .stl file:

And to anyone here desperately wanting to have such stuff... I'm sure there is a way to send these files to a 3d printing company that prints and sends them to you or something.

Last edited:
Sep 29, 2021
I mean if there is a demand for it, any animator should consider that as an option to sell some 3D figures via some site out there. those life size anime figures get brought for $20,000 fast.

Stephencore

May 3, 2023
There used to be a cool archive with Futa 4k upscales from various users of the forum, I think it was on bunkr, but I have seem to misplace the link and I can't find it back. Does anyone have it?

here's a collection of 4k upscaled futa vids including one with sindel, sonya and cassie, courtesy of a fellow user anklav
Found it! Turns out it was all done by Anklav

Last edited:

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
Guys will Nyl make more vids of Tracer and Widow? and seeing Nyls physics I would love to see a preggo video

There used to be a cool archive with Futa 4k upscales from various users of the forum, I think it was on bunkr, but I have seem to misplace the link and I can't find it back. Does anyone have it?

Found it! Turns out it was all done by Anklav
awesome but man I wish it was gofile its a pain in the ass to download 50gb or to watch them in bunkr with so many tabs opening all the time, I hope they add it to the OP is weird how some threads dont add upscales and in others they do

true shadowheart need an min episode
she needs a bordello vid

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: maxijn and BAKAGUYY

Dsmooth

Nov 10, 2023
Guys will Nyl make more vids of Tracer and Widow? and seeing Nyls physics I would love to see a preggo video

awesome but man I wish it was gofile its a pain in the ass to download 50gb or to watch them in bunkr with so many tabs opening all the time, I hope they add it to the OP is weird how some threads dont add upscales and in others they do

she needs a bordello vid
There is a method to down load a Bunkrr album all at once. Forgot the software, but after you install it and the bunkrr template, you can just paste the url source of album page you want to download, and it’ll download all of the vids and pics from that page.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: randomguy6516265165

dndxds

May 31, 2021
There is a method to down load a Bunkrr album all at once. Forgot the software, but after you install it and the bunkrr template, you can just paste the url source of album page you want to download, and it’ll download all of the vids and pics from that page.
I think the name is JDownloader

Reactions: randomguy6516265165

robjones1234

Feb 27, 2021
Good question. I assume the next bordello episode is coming and that's his focus right now. However, he hasn't given any hints of where he will go after that. He usually works on shorter vids in between bordello episodes. What characters will feature in those he did not say. I would guess more BG girls. And I guess we'll find out in another day or two.

zaqqat5576

Jul 15, 2021
However, he hasn't given any hints of where he will go after that.
He kinda has, he said in a Bordello 2 WIP that if he kept the series going, that he'd want to try things including female/female, varying bodytypes like chubby or skinny characters, and realistic/exaggerated proportions. Granted this was a long time ago and it obviously wasn't set in stone even back then, but it could hint at the type of stuff he was thinking about at the time, things we could expect if he does another Bordello. Some of it has seemingly come true already, so maybe he is still working through those ideas.

Reactions: robjones1234

RTG$02

Mar 3, 2021

November 2023 Pin-ups: Behind the Scenes

Rare BTS footage.
Got this idea from another animation I saw recently. Speaking of animations: I have a few more to release today and tomorrow.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes