Aug 10, 2020
By the way are there alternative angle for his animations ? I think I never saw them ?

"- Access to alternate angles of animations"

Mandroid69

Jan 25, 2020

November 2023 Pin-ups: Behind the Scenes

Archive Link

Rare BTS footage.
Got this idea from another animation I saw recently. Speaking of animations: I have a few more to release today and tomorrow.
"I have a few more to release today and tomorrow"
WE EATIN GOOD TODAY AND TOMORROW BOYS. Hopefully we'll see calarel too.

Poritaka

Jan 3, 2021

November 2023 Pin-ups: Behind the Scenes

Archive Link

Rare BTS footage.
Got this idea from another animation I saw recently. Speaking of animations: I have a few more to release today and tomorrow.
Never getting tired of Nyls OW models. Those and Dimitrescu have to be the best ones Nyl made so far. In my opinion at least.
Still excited to see the more of the new BG3 models though, especially Karlach and what Nyl is planning to do with them.

"I have a few more to release today and tomorrow"
WE EATIN GOOD TODAY AND TOMORROW BOYS. Hopefully we'll see calarel too.
Indeed we are. The monthly Nyl animation spam, is definitely one of my favorite times of the month. Nyl always delivers good stuff. :PogChamp:

robjones1234

Feb 27, 2021
Never getting tired of Nyls OW models. Those and Dimitrescu have to be the best ones Nyl made so far. In my opinion at least.
Still excited to see the more of the new BG3 models though, especially Karlach and what Nyl is planning to do with them.
I agree about Dimetrescu. I commented on his Patreon that's it ashame she never got a full animation with all three of her daughters together.

But who knows? Maybe after the BG3 models get used, he'll go back and show some love to the characters who really didn't get that many vids. I mean, JQ is from OW but she hasn't had nearly as much stuff as the others. Also, I would like to see Gorgon completed some day. The double dick aspect is something that is just begging to get used more often.

Reactions: runner11

chebs1

Jan 18, 2021
the overwatch stuff is great, the baldur's gate stuff is great, it's all just great.

but yea, the sheer size of lady d nyl2 did and how muscular she was made is really nice, would love to see more.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes