RTG$02

Mar 3, 2021
January 2024 Mini Animation Challenge Compilation

Animation List:

Compilation:

I threw together a little compilation for last week's mini animation challenge.
This is more or less just to have something to point to that summarizes all of the challenge's entries. Plus it captures the sort of... frenetic nature of the thing.
I'd like to do more stuff like this in the future since it just takes a few days and it's sort of refreshing. It really felt like this event excited and revitalized a lot of the artists, not to mention all of the collaboration and sharing. People underestimate how immense the pressure of a large project is, and just how freeing a short, daily project can actually be. No worrying about tech debt, polish, expectations, learning new skills, etc.
This time around we just went with a few people who expressed interest so that we could keep it small-scale and free-form, but maybe in the future we can bring in more people and more structure.

RTG$02

Mar 3, 2021

January 2024 Pin-ups: Shadowheart Spanking

Just Shadowheart receiving punishment from Viconia in front of two completely random and not at all notable Selunites.
I don't think I've ever done a spanking scene before, and I could definitely see myself doing more with these two. The relationship is a little more substantive than whatever generic pairings you'll get from the front-end of the game. I'm also starting to notice a tendency towards silver-haired women in my animations, though I'm not sure why. Maybe it's just because it's common in games

echo32

Apr 18, 2018

DRIVE
Just Shadowheart receiving punishment from Viconia in front of two completely random and not at all notable Selunites.
I don't think I've ever done a spanking scene before, and I could definitely see myself doing more with these two. The relationship is a little more substantive than whatever generic pairings you'll get from the front-end of the game. I'm also starting to notice a tendency towards silver-haired women in my animations, though I'm not sure why. Maybe it's just because it's common in games
TIL I have a thing for spanking.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Dixen Chix

RTG$02

Mar 3, 2021
January 2024 Pin-ups: Kagha's Diplomacy

After some tense negotiations, Kagha was able to find a peaceful resolution with the Absolutist diplomats.
Sort of a spiritual successor to the Shadowheart/Drow scene I did the other month. I thought I could use the orcs from the animation challenge a little more and I found a good purpose for them. The scene was kind of a cluster fuck to animate, but then again that's kind of the point.

Buiu

Aug 26, 2020
He did mention this will be a longer animation. Dont expect him releasing the full version till march. Hes also working on an overwatch animation.
Where did you find this information? Not doubting, just curious.

ZeadAltaee

Mar 29, 2022
Can admins make content threads separate from discussion threads like other forums? Coming back to this thread after a while, it's hard to know what's newly released and what's old and the OP takes a while to get updated

Last edited:

Dagoba

Oct 3, 2022

DRIVE
Oh.fuck.yes.

anklav

Nov 21, 2020

DRIVE
- upscale

- Kagha's Diplomacy

Last edited:

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
DMCA WAR HAS BEGAN

View attachment 3276917 View attachment 3276919

This is only a half of the new hosts :devilish:
Feel free to test them out, if you can't access some of them, use vpn

Bunkrr is an absolute CHAD atm - 100% dmca resistant (aside from Terminal ofc)
The only problem I have with bunkrr is that it often gets flagged by antivirus once in a while, and you necessarily need an adblocker of any sort as well because man the spam and whatnot that it's there. It's insane :rolleyes:

Reactions: natagata

LordLegolas

Forum Fanatic
Uploader
Aug 6, 2021
The only problem I have with bunkrr is that it often gets flagged by antivirus once in a while, and you necessarily need an adblocker of any sort as well because man the spam and whatnot that it's there. It's insane :rolleyes:
I don't even remember a year when I started to use adblockers... And I have 3 of them on atm
tbh, if you not using one in a year 2024, it is kinda on you...

but if it's a serious problem, try talk to Sam about it, but I wouldn't throw out the most DMCA resistant host, just bcs someone doesn't have adblockers in 2024

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
I don't even remember a year when I started to use adblockers... And I have 3 of them on atm
tbh, if you not using one in a year 2024, it is kinda on you...

but if it's a serious problem, try talk to Sam about it, but I wouldn't throw out the most DMCA resistant host, just bcs someone doesn't have adblockers in 2024
Of course I have an adblocker, it's been years and years. I'm talking about a general perspective, not everyone is still tech-savyy these days and you gotta acknowledge that. I still see a lot of people not knowing what and adblocker is in 2024 so everything is possible.

Just saying that I hate that russian site, that's all, but I don't deny that it's DMCA resistant.

Reactions: LordLegolas
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes