bloren

Sep 7, 2017
He dropped it, though he mentioned possibly reviving it in January of last year. But that was before BG3 launched and he finished the OW models, which is where his focus seems to be right now.
To be honest, I'm not complaining. To me, it didn't look as good when compared to his other work, especially now 3 years on, and unless he was already very close to finishing it, I'd much rather get more BG/OW than that.
Fuk dude, that's pretty disappointing imo. I thought it looked like an absolute banger in the making.

robjones1234

Feb 27, 2021
WHOOPS! I guess someone let the cat out of the bag early lol

Amazonium3d just posted an update where he says Nyl is doing another animation.challenge this month. Dates are not confirmed yet. Amazon is participating!

"A good way to test how the new workflow will treat me should be the animation challenge that Nyl is hosting once again this month. For those who don't know, it's basically a 3 day animation challenge where you need to do one animation per day. We still didn't decide the exact date of the challenge, but it's happening this month which I look forward to!"

Poritaka

Jan 3, 2021
WHOOPS! I guess someone let the cat out of the bag early lol

Amazonium3d just posted an update where he says Nyl is doing another animation.challenge this month. Dates are not confirmed yet. Amazon is participating!

"A good way to test how the new workflow will treat me should be the animation challenge that Nyl is hosting once again this month. For those who don't know, it's basically a 3 day animation challenge where you need to do one animation per day. We still didn't decide the exact date of the challenge, but it's happening this month which I look forward to!"
Another one already? This is gonna be good.
cb1.gif

robjones1234

Feb 27, 2021
Yeah I hope he didn't get confused about what month it is lol. I hope it will be just the two of them though. Seems appropriate that they would do a standalone challenge as Amazon has been Nyl's protege the longest ... At least those animators who are still active.

I could see it being done though. If Nyl already had it in mind, he could already have gotten all the preliminary work out of the way. Or the three days could all be Bordello related previews. Which I wouldn't mind. Seems like my most anticipated animations always take forever lol. Anyways...

Icerock12

Jun 22, 2021
is it the same program as this
Yes but watch what you download becasue of viruses! :) plus the program gets updated like 2-3 times a week so its usless to download it if the cracked version cant be updated, since they improve the AI Models of interpolation and enchancement all the time. The version in that link is already old that what i mean.

Reactions: xxxDreamZzz

arlidor

May 15, 2017
I use Topaz Video AI but it cost alot, but this is the best AI upscaling program out there atm at least for private use.
What is the model and settings you using?
Proteus? Parameters auto?
Frame interpolation is apollo fast? What sensitivity do you set up?

I tried to find some manuals but didn't find anything interesting. I mostly configure the settings intuitively

Icerock12

Jun 22, 2021
What is the model and settings you using?
Proteus? Parameters auto?
Frame interpolation is apollo fast? What sensitivity do you set up?

I tried to find some manuals but didn't find anything interesting. I mostly configure the settings intuitively
This is not the right forum thread for this discussion :) PM me and i try to help you when i get home from work :)

Reactions: kark and arlidor
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes