RTG$02

Mar 3, 2021

August 2024 Pin-ups: Shar Breath Training

Breath control is an essential part of stealth - the most important tool in the arsenal of Shar's disciples. It just so happens that Shadowheart is Viconia's star pupil.
Just working on some shader stuff here and I wanted to return to the Shadowheart and Viconia pairing. I built the damn set from scratch so I'd like to get more than one use out of it. Also this is probably one of the more creative poses I've done, yet it was surprisingly simple.

itsyeboii

Aug 23, 2017

DRIVE
Breath control is an essential part of stealth - the most important tool in the arsenal of Shar's disciples. It just so happens that Shadowheart is Viconia's star pupil.
Just working on some shader stuff here and I wanted to return to the Shadowheart and Viconia pairing. I built the damn set from scratch so I'd like to get more than one use out of it. Also this is probably one of the more creative poses I've done, yet it was surprisingly simple.
That's the good stuff

TheNsfwGuy

Jan 1, 2021

DRIVE
Good god, that throat bulge is godly

TheNsfwGuy

Jan 1, 2021
View attachment 3887198
July 2024 Pin-ups: Juno Thighjob

DRIVE
Juno giving the Queen of Junkertown her best Martian greeting.
This one's my first real animation with Eevee Next, Blender 4.2's upgrade. It's... alright. Possibly more trouble than it's worth, but it could make a few things easier with raytracing. No big speed improvements, no light linking, and plenty of bugs - but it's something.
Another thing that's real buggy is this Juno model, so in this animation I was just trying to figure some of them out. I think I'll make another model release pack with her once I load up on enough characters again.
Right here bub. Page 211

Reactions: alkaponecr

robjones1234

Feb 27, 2021
Oh man that was PEAK weirdness lol

As a great man once said, " You were so concerned about whether you COULD, you didn't stop to think if you SHOULD."

Also, is this latest animation part of the one where she is having sex with like 4 elves? Now that's a short animation that's begging to be turned into a full one.

That reminds me; I forgot that some of Nyl's best stuff I forgot to mention are the Animation Challenges where he connected them to the same story... Potion Commotion and Inn Trouble. Those were executed very well and every character (and cock!) looked great.

Last edited:

FlameGuy827

Sep 16, 2018
that's it? 11 seconds get you guys excited? we lowering the bar I see.
Bruh how is this lowering the bar?
He's done short pinups for so long now.

Did Nyl do something bad or something cause I only seen his animations improve, where are the sudden complaints coming from?
I'm not even blindly praising Nyl either I'm just confused
It's been a while checking in on these threads...

Mr. Weeaboo

Jan 21, 2023
So since the preview got buried back, I've only just seen the calarel bordello thing. And just from the insertion stuff, you can tell why its been taking so long. Stuff like that is something 95% of animators will not do, which is visible penetration shots. They don't want to go through the work of moving aside all the folds of skin and making it look natural. You'll either have the penetration happen off-camera, or cut to the sex already in progress.

Work like that is why things like these animations from nyl take soooo long.

Last edited:

RT5X

Aug 15, 2021
Bruh how is this lowering the bar?
He's done short pinups for so long now.

Did Nyl do something bad or something cause I only seen his animations improve, where are the sudden complaints coming from?
I'm not even blindly praising Nyl either I'm just confused
It's been a while checking in on these threads...
Just a combination of him putting out longer form stuff slower.
Characters they like not being done.
Him being the top level futa animator

imo I don't like everything he puts out (the animation challenge with the succubus wasn't my thing, I prefer futadom) but I'd rather him put out more shorter loops while he works on his longer form stuff,

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes