Oct 26, 2022
Im surprised the new BG3 anim still hasnt been dropped here, considering how everybody gushes about Nyl as animator etc ;D

August 2024 Pin-ups: Shar Breath Training

DRIVE
Breath control is an essential part of stealth - the most important tool in the arsenal of Shar's disciples. It just so happens that Shadowheart is Viconia's star pupil.
Just working on some shader stuff here and I wanted to return to the Shadowheart and Viconia pairing. I built the damn set from scratch so I'd like to get more than one use out of it. Also this is probably one of the more creative poses I've done, yet it was surprisingly simple.

• Wow
Reactions: succhiale

GigaCocka69

Feb 12, 2021

August 2024 Pin-ups: Shar Breath Training

DRIVE
Breath control is an essential part of stealth - the most important tool in the arsenal of Shar's disciples. It just so happens that Shadowheart is Viconia's star pupil.
Just working on some shader stuff here and I wanted to return to the Shadowheart and Viconia pairing. I built the damn set from scratch so I'd like to get more than one use out of it. Also this is probably one of the more creative poses I've done, yet it was surprisingly simple.
Somewhat related to this video specifically, does anyone here have any recommendations for good futa artists who make or mave made extreme deepthroat animations like this one? I don't care if it's futa on futa or futa on female, they're both fine.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes