• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

Omniel

Jun 28, 2017
I canceled my membership because of this! It's disgusting and disrespectful putting that abomination with Kitana!! Sheeva was far better looking in the previous games!
woah buddy calm down... did you seriously made an account here just to say this?
And he's just experimenting and trying different things by doing these small challenges which he can't do on the bigger projects.

Julius041

Mar 18, 2018
Is there a way to access the main pin-ups folder?
I can only access the sub-folders that update each month and it is not convenient. So I think there should be a larger pin-ups folder that contains all the pin-ups that update monthly. Do anyone have the Mega link?

Apr 14, 2021
Took a while to upload, but here it is:

Next day edit: I've actually gone back and noticed some lame visual artifacts that must have been created during the process. I'm going to try to find a way to not have that, and also looking at H.265 encoding for even smaller filesizes.

Followon edit for comparison: The original set of videos I downloaded was ~2.6 GB, with most videos 720p or 1080p, 24 or 30 FPS, and up to 10 Mbps encoding. The interpolated videos as a package are ~2.4 GB, with videos the same resolution but 60 FPS, and since this was my first attempt at this sort of thing they use H.264 encoding with some up to 15 Mbps. Going back through with H.265 encoding and a more reasonable encoding scheme could probably shrink it down significantly.

Last edited:
Apr 14, 2021
Alright, since I'm just a tad more familiar with the process and encoding now, I went back through the videos and used H.265 with much smaller filesizes.

The package is now only ~0.9 GB rather than almost ~2.5 GB. There's no visual difference in quality to me.

ilmncsm

Apr 10, 2018
Alright, since I'm just a tad more familiar with the process and encoding now, I went back through the videos and used H.265 with much smaller filesizes.

The package is now only ~0.9 GB rather than almost ~2.5 GB. There's no visual difference in quality to me.
Ok, as thankful as I am for this, I just had to pass on something. You apparently zipped a hidden folder, and thus when you unzip it, the folder is still hidden. I'm assuming this is what happened anyway, because when I tried to unzip it everything was hidden, so it looked like nothing had actually happened. Confused the heck out of me until I guessed what was happening. I had no idea you could transfer the hidden atribute like that through a zip file. Learn something new everyday.

Reactions: dashberlin

HORZEKOK

Aug 2, 2020
Ok, as thankful as I am for this, I just had to pass on something. You apparently zipped a hidden folder, and thus when you unzip it, the folder is still hidden. I'm assuming this is what happened anyway, because when I tried to unzip it everything was hidden, so it looked like nothing had actually happened. Confused the heck out of me until I guessed what was happening. I had no idea you could transfer the hidden atribute like that through a zip file. Learn something new everyday.
Phantom Dickgirls

Apr 14, 2021
Oh crap, thanks for the heads-up. Will try to avoid in the future.

dashberlin

Jan 13, 2019
lmao i thought i fucked up

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes