• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
  • Love
Reactions: jackdroid

Nugnug96

Nov 24, 2020
Hopefully it’s a bit faster paced this time if she’s supposed to be such a sexual “monster”, my one complaint with the sindel animation was it was a bit too slow.

also he has already down a pin up or 2 with the Gorgon And warrior right?

Sireldoom

Mar 23, 2020
i want raden to come and electroshock all 3 :p until all juice i dunno why i think it will be nice thou :)

Jan 10, 2019
It's really odd to appreciate and comment on this dude's work on literal dick rigs but he puts in so much tiny detail. Not a lot of animators even register small things like the inclusion of pre-cum to portray increased arousal. He could improve by not just having it dripping out but pooling around on the tip near the hole.

He could do more ball play as well, that's also underrated.

These dudes have got their dicks down and can only improve, do we know if NYL plans to take the same care with the pussy/asshole side of things? The insertion and sex in these animations seems to always be the uncanny valley part and never looks right. Usually like pushing the dick rig into a blackhole with shitty over-exaggerated pounding. WW & PG was a decent example on this as it was slow and you saw all the moving parts reacting so hope he builds on what he's already done.

Reactions: okarin7

Sireldoom

Mar 23, 2020
I just hope i can see mild male + futa + female ryona/reverse ryona stuff :) i am extra kinky punch nipples balls PP-s and Vaj-s also electricity makes stuff extra juicy

• Angry
Reactions: KoroG90
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes